TV Shows with Hermes

I know these shows are pretty trashy but I'm addicted to the "Below Deck" series. :biggrin:
Recently on Below Deck (St. Lucia) chef Rachel was wearing an H-twilly or twillaine (probably twillane as she had double wrapped it) as a headband. Not sure of the pattern (red & white "classic") but had to pause the PVR to check the signature (visible on one end). Then on Below Deck Adventure (Norway) chef Jessica wore "Marche du Zambeze" in the blue colourway with red highlights.
View attachment 5707542
I watch all the BD shows! Good eye to catch these!

• Thanks
Reactions: shrpthorn
I was watching House Hunters International (love this show) and the realtor who was helping the client find a place to rent in Edinburgh (ridiculous budget of $1500 USD/mo with extensive wish list..) was wearing Jan Bajtlik's Cosmographia Universalis cw 11 with a lilac jacket. She looked amazing. I have this scarf/this cw and DH always refers to it (s C.S. Lewis' Narnia Classic) "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader".

• Love
Reactions: 880
Recent article in the NY Times regarding style in the SATC reboot. They refer to Seema's Birkin as "caramel-colored." I'm pretty sure it was an orange ostrich. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe Samantha carried an orange ostrich in SATC 2.

1688322626523.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Recent article in the NY Times regarding style in the SATC reboot. They refer to Seema's Birkin as "caramel-colored." I'm pretty sure it was an orange ostrich. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe Samantha carried an orange ostrich in SATC 2.

View attachment 5814105
I don't know, I think it might have been fake. Apparently SATC has used fake Birkins in the past, as per SJP.

I don't know, I think it might have been fake. Apparently SATC has used fake Birkins in the past, as per SJP.
Oh, yes I'm aware and wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. I know the one in SATC 2, at least in a few of the scenes, was fake and not a good one at that. But, as far as the color and leather Seema's was supposed to be, it was an orange ostrich, not caramel color. The ostrich pimples were pretty obvious. ;)

Reactions: PrayersandPurses