TV Shows with Hermes

Oh, yes I'm aware and wouldn't be surprised if it was fake. I know the one in SATC 2, at least in a few of the scenes, was fake and not a good one at that. But, as far as the color and leather Seema's was supposed to be, it was an orange ostrich, not caramel color. The ostrich pimples were pretty obvious. ;)
And, Spoilers ahead, given how the bag was crushed under a bush when she "found it" I doubt they would use a real one.

Just rewatched Devil Wears Prada and I don't know how I missed this previously, but the scene where Emily gets hit by a car I didn't realize she was carrying 10-20 Hermes scarves and they all go flying in the air O_O
Yes, thank you! I had a previous post (think it must have been deleted as OT as it was in some random thread) where I pointed out that it was Emily with the scarves before the car accident and was told I was sooooo wrong. :lol: Love that movie. Since this is the TV show thread, this one might get deleted too, but I’m glad someone else knows the reference with Emily in the movie.