TV Shows with Hermes

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dies et Hore 90cm

Making a Murder: Season 2 Episode 5

One of the lawyers is wearing it

2. IMG_0597.jpg

saranga likes this.
  3. Balcons du guadalquivir tea set on Another Era.
    BalconsTeaSet.png
    BalconsTeaCup3.png BalconsTeaCups2.png BalconsTeaCups.png

4. Mom season 6 episode 7, in Jill's closet. Spotted at least two birkin bags :smile:

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.42.59 PM.png
    Meta likes this.
  5. 0BB15F82-B0A2-4795-812B-559C37FB71AF.jpeg E3F845FD-1DD0-4E64-8B44-9A2AD37BBFF2.jpeg
    Old episode of Sex and the City with Carrie wearing an H belt. I guess if you’re going raid your ex’s closet after falling into a pond, grabbing his Hermes belt is as good as it can get...

traumamama, saranga, cerlan and 3 others like this.
  6. New Korean series, boyfriend. I believe the Kelly is Hye-kyo Song's own. boyfriend ep1.jpg

7. I saw this one too.

IMG_0012.JPG
    saranga likes this.
  8. Bodyguard on Netflix. I may have spotted the character Anne Sampson carrying a black Birkin, but too fast for me to be sure and my husband thought it silly to run it back.

9. Do you remember which episode? I think I'm only on episode 2. I'll keep my eyes open.

golconda likes this.
  10. looks like at least one of the props is fake ! the handle on the blue one in the back looks funny.

11. I think it is episode 3. She walks into a conference room and takes a seat at the table. Hard to see bag is detail.

misspink001 likes this.
  12. I’m not surprised it’s a Birkin. A Kelly would take too long to get in and out of. Not an assassin’s first choice :lol:

Fab41, golconda and 1LV like this.
  13. The Kominsky Method[​IMG][​IMG]

14. We were watching Legally Blond this wknd. During the “Bend and Snap” scene, she wears an Hermès CDC.

traumamama, Ceeje89 and NOIRetMoi like this.
  15. TV show Dirty John. I think I saw a black Birkin in Veronica's safe.

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.