Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

I just bought my Niki and I’m worried too! I never heard of a bag with leather peeling:sad:
If this is the norm, that can’t be good for their business. I bought mine from Saks, so hopefully if it peels they will take it back or repair it.
I love that shopping tote, and was considering getting it. Did it arrive peeled? Or was it after any use?

I think I am going to buy my Niki today
With the shopper tote the corners started peeling after 1 month so net a porter replaced it and the second bag started peeling within a week so I told them I didn't want a 3rd one they gave me a credit note which I will be using to purchase the Niki but I just do not want the same thing happening to the niki

I think I am going to buy my Niki today
With the shopper tote the corners started peeling after 1 month so net a porter replaced it and the second bag started peeling within a week so I told them I didn't want a 3rd one they gave me a credit note which I will be using to purchase the Niki but I just do not want the same thing happening to the niki
Wow! That is so strange! I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope the Niki works out. I love the style and the leather.

I recently purchased the Niki medium in black vintage leather, and I have to say I am in love with it. This is my first YSL bag as I am typically a LV and Chanel girl. However this bag is so functional and easy to use and wear, that I may end up buying the small size in another color. The medium fits a ton, but it never feels too heavy. The small would be a great size when I don't need to carry everything with me. I think this would make a very chic "mom" bag too because it has so many pockets...my kids are older now, but I would have loved to have this bag when they were younger. Super cute & functional!

Got a question about the weight of the medium size. Doesn't the chain on the medium one feel too heavy? I am still torn between medium and baby... The baby one is small, but the chain is thin and lighter, so I just can't decide!!

Got a question about the weight of the medium size. Doesn't the chain on the medium one feel too heavy? I am still torn between medium and baby... The baby one is small, but the chain is thin and lighter, so I just can't decide!!
I do not find the chain heavy at all. I sold my Gucci Dionysus because I found the chain on that bag too heavy and uncomfortable. I walked around Vegas the other day all day with it and I found it very comfortable. I did not have it filled up, just with "normal" purse items. I hope that helps.

I have the Medium Niki and it’s not heavy at all. This is one of my favorite bags and the back pocket is perfect to throw my phone in.