Rolex owners: What do you have?

View attachment 4303279

Hi everyone,

After much deliberation, I have decided to go with the Rolex Junior All Steel Datejust, Silver face with the Roman Dial. I will be picking up the watch in 2 weeks’s time! Was choosing over this or the pink face ladies watch... Hope I made the right decision [emoji23] [emoji847]

I can see that watch working with so many outfits. Lovely clean lines & classic at the same time

Reactions: nvie
She's here!! She's here!! My new to me 26mm TT Everose & Steel Datejust, jubilee bracelet with a hidden clasp, fluted bezel & diamond markers (I love listing all that out ;) )

Unfortunately when they shipped the watch to me they added the links they had already taken out when I tried it on in the store. So it's too big to wear. Getting it sorted on Wednesday morning. Can't wait to wear this beauty.

View attachment 4292730

View attachment 4292731

View attachment 4292732

View attachment 4292733
I think we have the exact same watch! I love mine! [emoji173]
Congratulations!

Reactions: Louish
After searching a long time for the right watch I landed at an Oyster Perpetual No-Date 34mm. But the AD´s here have only the black version and it seems that the white version isn´t the "regular", "normal" rolex-white. Does anyone know this white color ?
What do you think ? Can you please help me decide which color to take ?
upload_2019-1-14_7-58-51.png
upload_2019-1-14_8-0-53.png
Pics are from the Rolex Website

After searching a long time for the right watch I landed at an Oyster Perpetual No-Date 34mm. But the AD´s here have only the black version and it seems that the white version isn´t the "regular", "normal" rolex-white. Does anyone know this white color ?
View attachment 4304952
View attachment 4304953

I really love the Champagne or Red Grape on this Oyster Perpetual 34mm. I find the white and black dials are too boring because of the clean overall look, Oyster bracelet with domed bezel. I think the white is the same white on other Rolex models. 34mm also comes with a silver dial.

Oyster Perpetual 34mm

Champagne

69a5897876f399989ac6cb801a6dceb4.jpg

Red Grape

dbdb0188f3d7792a2b6e70798b6e95e7.jpg

Silver

28dab0608feef1b4f4ce50be17053351.jpg

Also comes in Blue and Olive Green

Reactions: keodi
I really love the Champagne or Red Grape on this Oyster Perpetual 34mm. I find the white and black dials are too boring because of the clean overall look, Oyster bracelet with domed bezel. I think the white is the same white on other Rolex models. 34mm also comes with a silver dial.

Thanks for your reply.
As I was told, this white is probably not the same white as you can get when you buy e.g. a datejust. On some youtube-vids it seems that there is a little difference between. The 34mm-white is more like an ivory-white. IMO.
The clean overall look is the look i´ve been searching for :smile:

View attachment 4304952
View attachment 4304953

+1 on the red grape dial

Reactions: nvie