Rolex owners: What do you have?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_5874.JPG

Hi everyone,

After much deliberation, I have decided to go with the Rolex Junior All Steel Datejust, Silver face with the Roman Dial. I will be picking up the watch in 2 weeks’s time! Was choosing over this or the pink face ladies watch... Hope I made the right decision

2. After contemplating for almost 2 years I finally decided to purchase my first Rolex back in September.
    Now I want another lol
    Pearlmaster 34, but I was told that this exact model will be discontinued.... is it still worth getting?

IMG_9853.jpg
    IMG_9854.jpg
    IMG_9852.jpg

3. What size is this ?

4. It's 26mm - I have tiny wrists

5. I can see that watch working with so many outfits. Lovely clean lines & classic at the same time

nvie likes this.
  6. It's beautiful. I'd love an all-gold Rolex one day

kemilia likes this.
  7. Thank you dear! That’s what I was going for. An everyday watch that I won’t have trouble matching outfits with!

8. I think we have the exact same watch! I love mine!
    Congratulations!

Louish likes this.
  9. Super love this. So beautiful!

10. It's so beautiful! It feels completely different to my old SS one, more special

oranGetRee likes this.
  11. After searching a long time for the right watch I landed at an Oyster Perpetual No-Date 34mm. But the AD´s here have only the black version and it seems that the white version isn´t the "regular", "normal" rolex-white. Does anyone know this white color ?
    What do you think ? Can you please help me decide which color to take ?
    upload_2019-1-14_7-58-51.png
    upload_2019-1-14_8-0-53.png
    Pics are from the Rolex Website

nvie likes this.
  12. I really love the black dial. If I was to get a 2nd Rolex it would have either a black or olive green dial

danielG likes this.
  13. I really love the Champagne or Red Grape on this Oyster Perpetual 34mm. I find the white and black dials are too boring because of the clean overall look, Oyster bracelet with domed bezel. I think the white is the same white on other Rolex models. 34mm also comes with a silver dial.

14. Oyster Perpetual 34mm

Champagne

[​IMG]

Red Grape

[​IMG]

Silver

[​IMG]

Also comes in Blue and Olive Green

15. Thanks for your reply.
    As I was told, this white is probably not the same white as you can get when you buy e.g. a datejust. On some youtube-vids it seems that there is a little difference between. The 34mm-white is more like an ivory-white. IMO.
    The clean overall look is the look i´ve been searching for :smile:

chessmont and Louish like this.