Scarves H Eyeliner Scarves

Dear @papertiger, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your discovery about eyeliner silk twill. Fascinating! I love how it's a reversible scarf, too.

@Lostinlondon, I'm eyeing the same scarf. Glad to see how it folds.

I received enticing photos just hours ago... Now I'm torn between the blue and the burgundy cws of Della Cavalleria. View attachment 4299857 View attachment 4299858 View attachment 4299865
This is my 5,000th post in tPF! :amuse: I'm happy to contribute to an informative thread. :heart:
Congrats on hitting 5000! (Celebrate by buying another scarf... :biggrin:)

As I mentioned yesterday, @papertiger commanded me to follow her with the red Dallet eyeliner scarf and it just arrived! Quick pix before I have to leave the house. I like it. It's very different than anything I have (and I have no Dallet!), an off-beat color for me, and it's so cheerful. I think of all three eyeliner designs it's the best for me, as I am presently fed up with wide borders LOL. There is a wee bit of the kitchen dishtowel, as someone mentioned. Does anyone think it's too much? And there is a sort-of stiffness to the corners that I think I can work with and--as I mentioned--the back is killer!

e11351b9f4d9dfd42c475f834cbd6a93.jpg
999785c7c6af512f990d7c82dae7a74c.jpg
f6eb34a728a53e2c2b3698d876916b55.jpg
6693622c0760bd0e6f00c75c58de6128.jpg
0c4f5e96b389fb4fe34264b0eb8766a5.jpg
3a35df40607493fe91fb500129ce6589.jpg

Congrats on hitting 5000! (Celebrate by buying another scarf... :biggrin:)
Thank you, xincinsin! Oh, dear, that seems to be the foregone conclusion! :lol:
As I mentioned yesterday, @papertiger commanded me to follow her with the red Dallet eyeliner scarf and it just arrived! Quick pix before I have to leave the house. I like it. It's very different than anything I have (and I have no Dallet!), an off-beat color for me, and it's so cheerful. I think of all three eyeliner designs it's the best for me, as I am presently fed up with wide borders LOL. There is a wee bit of the kitchen dishtowel, as someone mentioned. Does anyone think it's too much? And there is a sort-of stiffness to the corners that I think I can work with and--as I mentioned--the back is killer!
Wonderful photos, moma! :heart: Hilarious comment on dishtowels...:lol: I favour knots #5, 6, and 3, as you showed them. The royal tiger and the sheen of the silk certainly dispells any idea of household linen.

Wonderful photos, moma! :heart: Hilarious comment on dishtowels...:lol: I favour knots #5, 6, and 3, as you showed them. The royal tiger and the sheen of the silk certainly dispells any idea of household linen.

I really like how it ties and even though I "do not do cat scarves" (except Jaguar Quetzal) I adore the faces and eyes in this one, a real power scarf. Too bad we can not post textures for others to feel...
Thanks for the encouragement.
Yes, it has a smooth and slippery feel that other carrés don't. Back to you, @papertiger!

You look fabulous twin!

I was expecting the 'dishcloth' comment from DH ad instead he said it was so smart. Gingham is very French beat. more Bordot at the French Riviera than Bardot at the sink myself.

You just look GAW-JUSS, Dahling!

That is stunning! I really like how you tied this! This is so tempting....Really fab on you!!:flowers:
Thanks, everyone. There's a really fun feel to this, and I like the simplicity. I only have one other finesse or two-toned scarf and it's black and gold: very sophisticated (or old-fashioned, LOL, depending on my outfit). So this is a nice change.