The PANDORA thread

I did a search for Pandora styling tips online and I am astonished at how much hate there is for Pandora pit there! And I do mean hate! The recurring them is “trashy”. Oh well. Love my Pandora [emoji173]️

Yeah, people love to hate on it! This happens when anything is as ubiquitous as Pandora is. I don’t own any Pandora but each to their own. I expect most people who call Pandora generic don’t say the same thing about Love or Juste en Clou bracelets which are just as common in affluent circles.

Looks like I’m a bit late to the party.
I know this has been mentioned before but I’m sad to think that Pandora is losing its appeal.
They had a good sale over Black Friday weekend and then the free limited edition bangle promo recently and I haven’t seen anyone post recently :confused1:

Looks like I’m a bit late to the party.
I know this has been mentioned before but I’m sad to think that Pandora is losing its appeal.
They had a good sale over Black Friday weekend and then the free limited edition bangle promo recently and I haven’t seen anyone post recently :confused1:

I think it depends on the crowd. On TPF maybe not so much but it’s still very popular. There is an outlet near where I live and there are always queues to get in, no matter how early you arrive. And I still see them on a lot of people.

Reactions: bella601
I think it depends on the crowd. On TPF maybe not so much but it’s still very popular. There is an outlet near where I live and there are always queues to get in, no matter how early you arrive. And I still see them on a lot of people.

Yea there’s always a line in my local store especially this time of year.
Just sad to see it’s not doing so well on here because I remember the days when this thread was so active

Pandora is losing quality. :sad: Rose and gold plated jewlery, zircons... It's a "no" from me. That's why no one is posting.

People are buying discontinued charms in outlets, hence the queues...

Pandora is losing quality. :sad: Rose and gold plated jewlery, zircons... It's a "no" from me. That's why no one is posting.

People are buying discontinued charms in outlets, hence the queues...

I just purchased a new silver charm and a silver bangle cuff. It looks the same as my old charms to me :/
Maybe with other pieces? I can’t see how they can cut corners on sterling silver charms