The PANDORA thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wear my Pandora bracelets pretty often- mixing with Tiffany or Links of London. I haven’t bought any charms recently since most of my bracelets are filled. AND I know if I go in the store I’ll become addicted again lol

bella601 and pureplatinum like this.
  2. DH actually came to the mall with me today - I almost passed out. He hates the mall. We walked past Pandora and he said Thank God you’re not into Pandora anymore! Haha
    His bank account took a hit a few years ago from those charms- and I drove him crazy stalking charms online!

3. [​IMG]

This is how mine currently looks, I’m close to outgrowing it and will have to eventually get another bracelet. I’ve been eyeballing the new Mickey and Minnie open bangle, it’s really cute!

bella601, BigPurseSue and TraGiv like this.
  4. The Mickey and Minnie open bangle is really cute!! I thought about getting it as well. TFS your bracelet it is very nice.

mrskolar09 likes this.
  5. Are those Mickey and Minnie hat charms Disney Park exclusives?

LovingLV81 likes this.
  6. Thank you!

And yes, the Mickey and Minnie hats are park exclusives, I purchased mine from someone who was splitting their bracelet up, but I believe they are available through the app too.

TraGiv likes this.
  7. Hi :smile:

I still love and wear my Pandora bracelets and buy new charms - but I do prefer the old (discontinued ones). My new "oldies" are Jolly Santa and the Christmas pudding.
    I change my charms every season atleast.

I would love if this tread woke up again, thank you for new posts :smile:

IMG_4576.JPG

8. Hello!
    I’m currently working on a Pandora Disney theme bangle. This is what I have so far...

Attached Files:

9. Very pretty!! I love the muranos!

10. The chariot is one of the charms that has been and will be on my wishlist for ever :smile: I love Cinderella theamed bracelets with the blie snow-flake like murano and the sparkling shoe :smile:

Could it be my next project...:smile:

My travelling bracelet has a new clips and safety chain.

IMG_4672.JPG

Maxt likes this.
  11. Can I ask, does your Mickey sorcerer’s hat charm have threading inside? I just bought this charm at Epcot but it doesn’t thread on to the bracelet, unlike the Mickey and Minnie hats. I’m wondering if mine is faulty or if this is standard for that charm. Thanks!

12. I love pandora especially my rings. :love: 20181229_193015.jpg 20181229_191023.jpg 20181229_191143.jpg 20181229_191444.jpg

13. 941D1561-55D9-4787-A943-383B944FF5BB.jpeg I just bought some charms in the sale. This is my bracelet at the moment but I will reshuffle all the charms. I love how cute they all are!!

Jadewah likes this.
  14. My new ring. :heart::love: 20190103_203644.jpg

guccilover21 likes this.
  15. Do you guys know what happened to both the Mora Pandora and Charms Addict blogs? They just... stopped.
    I miss this thread so much. I hope you all are enjoying your bracelets. :smile: