The PANDORA thread

The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here.

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread; you can chat here.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

There have been complaints about subtle advertising in previous Pandora threads - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friend's auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only. Thanks for your understanding -and let's talk about Pandora!

just received the minnie and micky safty chain from disney. it was so hard to order it, always gone very quockly!

So cute and I can't wait to see what you got. I didn't get a chance to pre order. I won't be able to go until sat, maybe friday. I am afraid there will be nothing left. Lol. I wonder if I can get a charm and exchange it later. Incase they don't have what I want.

Reactions: mrs moulds
So cute and I can't wait to see what you got. I didn't get a chance to pre order. I won't be able to go until sat, maybe friday. I am afraid there will be nothing left. Lol. I wonder if I can get a charm and exchange it later. Incase they don't have what I want.

i just read the receipt, same as usual which means you can return or refund within 30 days......since this is a promotion....I believe exchange will be fine...and refund gonna be a little be hard