The PANDORA thread

After eyeing the Dazzling Daisy Meadows ring for an entire year my mom for it for my birthday! It's very pretty and a bonus that daisies are my favorite flowers. She also gave me her free bracelet w/ $100 purchase. She picked the sparkling heart bracelet. Now I can collect the standard charms and essence!

The pandora sale is on in the UK. Gold bangle has been greatly reduced but not the bracelet unfortunately! Do you guys think I should just go for the bangle? Does anyone have the essence gold bangle? Would love to see how it looks on.

A little late.......did you get the Essence gold bangle? I have one and absolutely adore it, I wear it all the time Onky take it off to shower, it stacks brilliantly with other bracelets. I just wear one other charm on it.

I didn't even look at the summer sale, passed he by unnoticed.
I think my days of collecting more Pandora are over.......since buying a few gold pieces I just don't seem to wear my other bracelets. I've just got too many :no: I've sold a few but they just don't sell well anymore so I've a drawer full of unused redundant Pandora that I don't know what to do with :blush:

A little late.......did you get the Essence gold bangle? I have one and absolutely adore it, I wear it all the time Onky take it off to shower, it stacks brilliantly with other bracelets. I just wear one other charm on it.

I didn't even look at the summer sale, passed he by unnoticed.
I think my days of collecting more Pandora are over.......since buying a few gold pieces I just don't seem to wear my other bracelets. I've just got too many :no: I've sold a few but they just don't sell well anymore so I've a drawer full of unused redundant Pandora that I don't know what to do with :blush:

Huh, interesting - about Pandora not selling as well as it used to. I was wondering that...if Pandora is losing its appeal. I sold one of my bangle bracelets recently with a few charms on it and noticed it took a while to sell at BIN. I actually sold it for less (had to lower the price several times) than I was thinking it should have sold for but I just wanted to get rid of it since I rarely wore it.

Ironically, with this new US promotion, I ordered a charm yesterday that I've wanted for years and got the free bracelet with it. It's the mesh bracelet which is different from what I have so seemed like a good buy but other than that, I haven't bought any charms from Pandora since last summer.

Reactions: kimeko3
Have you guys have problems with the CZ stones falling out of rings? I have the Twist of Fate ring and just noticed that the stones are missing. This will be my 4th time returning this ring within a 2 week period for this problem. I am beyond frustrated. Thinking about returning and just getting charms instead.

I used to be obsessed with Pandora, but I haven't worn any of my bracelets for the past five years! I find them clunky even when I put a few charms on the bracelet.

Attachments

• IMG_20181008_003457.jpg
    IMG_20181008_003457.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_20181008_003442.jpg
    IMG_20181008_003442.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_20181008_003405.jpg
    IMG_20181008_003405.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 600