The PANDORA thread

What size safety chain do you have on your Pandora bracelets? My bracelet is 18 cm and today I bought a safety chain, the lady in the store recommended a 5cm safety chain, but I am not sure if this is a little bit too long. I don't want it to catch on anything and break.

Reactions: bella601
What size safety chain do you have on your Pandora bracelets? My bracelet is 18 cm and today I bought a safety chain, the lady in the store recommended a 5cm safety chain, but I am not sure if this is a little bit too long. I don't want it to catch on anything and break.

My country only has size 5cm, so all my safety chains are that size. And I never had a problem, I have bracelets size 18 and 17cm.

Reactions: bella601
Can anyone help me out.
Bought my mom a bracelet. She showers and sleeps with it. She says silver should be worn in order to avoid going black?

2. Anyone have a pandora jewelry box? Where do you get them. Can’t see them on the website.

3. Anyone know if they have ever had a autism charm?

They currently have a promo in the US where you get a free jewelry case if you spend $125. IMG_8255.jpg

It is a bit quiet here,
thought it is time to share my current bracelets.
It took a while,but finally I ended up mixing gold and Pandora shine.
And I want to say "Thank You" to all for these beautiful pictures.
I am ill at the moment and / but I really enjoy Pandora.
Playing around legt me forget and relax :smile:

I am so very sorry to hear that you're ill LizO! Please do your best to get well, stay strong, and remember that we're all rooting for you to soon get back on your feet! :flowers:

Your bracelets are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I especially like the bracelet with the blue-sky murano, the pink roses and the smiling sunshine charm. For some reason I think the fish should be added. I do like the fish.

The gold bracelet is utterly elegant.

Thank you for the pictures! Be good and please, please get well! :heart:

Reactions: LizO...
I am so very sorry to hear that you're ill LizO! Please do your best to get well, stay strong, and remember that we're all rooting for you to soon get back on your feet! :flowers:

Your bracelets are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I especially like the bracelet with the blue-sky murano, the pink roses and the smiling sunshine charm. For some reason I think the fish should be added. I do like the fish.

The gold bracelet is utterly elegant.

Thank you for the pictures! Be good and please, please get well! :heart:

I am very close to tears at the moment.Thank you for your lovely comment
:flowers:And for making me cry:smile:
I thought about putting the Fish to the colorful bracelet too.
It is my good mood bracelet and the Fish is so cute.

Last edited:
Thank you! Yes, I love the golden flower clips with that intricate detail and texture. Pandora changed direction in the last few years and it has made it challenging to complete my bracelet so I opted for more gold charms. Even now, they are offering less of them and adding a lot of cz which I am not a fan of (no offense to anyone here that likes them). Do you have any pics of your completed bracelets? Would love to see them!
I'm away on holiday at the moment and have brought these with me............my favourites of all time are the gold Essence Bangle and the two-tone signature clasp with gold charms & white Muranos. I wear them most of the time with my Cartier narrow love cuff. I do love a bit of cz and like a mixture but find I'm mostly wearing the gold combos now.

Have you finished your bracelet now?

Attachments

• 7D55323C-2B79-47CE-8574-873928E300DF.jpeg
    7D55323C-2B79-47CE-8574-873928E300DF.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 796
  • 933B7C23-3F8C-468C-A04B-7471786DC364.jpeg
    933B7C23-3F8C-468C-A04B-7471786DC364.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 809
  • C1BA75ED-B124-48B2-AFC9-B5C3F26BFBF5.jpeg
    C1BA75ED-B124-48B2-AFC9-B5C3F26BFBF5.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 800
  • 109B98E1-06FF-4EE4-BD38-33F81D26F2EC.jpeg
    109B98E1-06FF-4EE4-BD38-33F81D26F2EC.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 804
  • 45B7C438-B2A9-46F7-822E-DE4BD4C3CC31.jpeg
    45B7C438-B2A9-46F7-822E-DE4BD4C3CC31.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 813
  • 1931F458-B285-4EC9-B0EE-18C2BA41E21E.jpeg
    1931F458-B285-4EC9-B0EE-18C2BA41E21E.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 807
  • 0AC419AC-4E59-4824-833D-66C78267ED47.jpeg
    0AC419AC-4E59-4824-833D-66C78267ED47.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 800
It is a bit quiet here,
thought it is time to share my current bracelets.
It took a while,but finally I ended up mixing gold and Pandora shine.
And I want to say "Thank You" to all for these beautiful pictures.
I am ill at the moment and / but I really enjoy Pandora.
Playing around legt me forget and relax :smile:

They are gorgeous, hope you are well again soon, stay positive and enjoy your beautiful
Pandora collection........yes it's definitely quiet on here, maybe Pandora has had it's day? :whut:

Reactions: LizO...
I'm away on holiday at the moment and have brought these with me............my favourites of all time are the gold Essence Bangle and the two-tone signature clasp with gold charms & white Muranos. I wear them most of the time with my Cartier narrow love cuff. I do love a bit of cz and like a mixture but find I'm mostly wearing the gold combos now.

I really like the Look with just one charm on the Pandora Essence.
The bangle is stunning.I regret not buying it when I had the chance.
Now it is discontinued.

Thank you for the wonderful pics! I am still looking for other gold charms but is challenging when they keep on discontinuing the ones I like!

They are gorgeous, hope you are well again soon, stay positive and enjoy your beautiful
Pandora collection........yes it's definitely quiet on here, maybe Pandora has had it's day? :whut:

Love your two tone design bracelet.
As more I thought about it I decided to wear my gold charms with a two tone bracelet.
On the the Pandora shine I will add just designs I like from the new line.
It just feel better.