The PANDORA thread

Can anyone help me out.
Bought my mom a bracelet. She showers and sleeps with it. She says silver should be worn in order to avoid going black?

2. Anyone have a pandora jewelry box? Where do you get them. Can’t see them on the website.

3. Anyone know if they have ever had a autism charm?

I definitely wouldn't wear a Pandora bracelet with charms in the shower :no: Pandora don't recommend it as chemicals from shampoo/chlorine can affect the colour and stones may come lose. I had a plain silver Tiffany bracelet that I wore all the time for many years and it was fine so perhaps if the bracelet is worn without charms it may be okay?

I don't know about bigger Pandora boxes but you can get freebie travel jewellery boxes on offer several times a year. They are very handy if you do travel, have several compartments and zip up securely.

I keep my collection in Stackers layers in a drawer. They are ideal as you can buy specific pieces to accommodate your collection, mix and match and add further trays later. It means I can also put all my jewellery in one place and it's easily accessible :smile:

I've attached pics of Stackers and also the freebies from Pandora which you can usually pick up on EBay after the promotions

Attachments

• A9FD2C1F-4FBE-4CA6-8FBE-A988BDD4EC64.png
    A9FD2C1F-4FBE-4CA6-8FBE-A988BDD4EC64.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 81E60F0A-9426-4286-8CE4-D8F41DA0B6E1.jpeg
    81E60F0A-9426-4286-8CE4-D8F41DA0B6E1.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,102
  • 9E38247D-A195-4919-B145-9C91E8D45376.jpeg
    9E38247D-A195-4919-B145-9C91E8D45376.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 4EFD81F3-62F0-42A5-BB32-03A5E44D6DC4.jpeg
    4EFD81F3-62F0-42A5-BB32-03A5E44D6DC4.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,113
Last edited:
Can anyone help me out.
Bought my mom a bracelet. She showers and sleeps with it. She says silver should be worn in order to avoid going black?

2. Anyone have a pandora jewelry box? Where do you get them. Can’t see them on the website.

3. Anyone know if they have ever had a autism charm?
Didn't know about the pandora jewelry box but the Glenor Co Classic jewerly box would be just as great. I've seen reviews of it on www.keepjewelsafe.com. Good luck with your search.

I went to clean my earrings about an hour ago, and I dropped one of the stud into the sink, attempting to pick it up and I dropped the earring as well! So one side is totally gone! :sad: To cheer me up at least there is still some charms around :heart:

Attachments

• 09725563-2412-4739-ABD8-3A776CB1A8BF.jpeg
    09725563-2412-4739-ABD8-3A776CB1A8BF.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 987
  • 3AB60909-E163-4C94-BCEE-50265218A11A.jpeg
    3AB60909-E163-4C94-BCEE-50265218A11A.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 987
I went to clean my earrings about an hour ago, and I dropped one of the stud into the sink, attempting to pick it up and I dropped the earring as well! So one side is totally gone! :sad: To cheer me up at least there is still some charms around :heart:

You can unscrew the s pipe below the sink!! Unless you ran a lot of water afterwards it will still be there. It catches things where the pipe dips down. Make sure you put a bowl underneath before you unscrew the pipe, because some water will come out. I have dropped jewelry in the sink before!

:heart::heart:
You can unscrew the s pipe below the sink!! Unless you ran a lot of water afterwards it will still be there. It catches things where the pipe dips down. Make sure you put a bowl underneath before you unscrew the pipe, because some water will come out. I have dropped jewelry in the sink before!
You are right!!! I did it! I managed to retrieved the earring but just lost the stud..but I’m stil counting my blessing! Thank you for your advice! :heart:

Reactions: finer_woman
My predominantly gold charms with gold clasp silver bracelet. Ladies, I am thinking of switching out the glass muranos, what do you suggest?

View attachment 4027648

Gorgeous! I’m not a fan of muranos and would probably add some two tone instead.

Really gorgeous,

I love Muranos :heart: I think they break it up beautifully, add colour and variety of shape. I'd leave it just as it is.........but of course we are all different and that's the beauty of Pandora. I really don't lke the look of my bracelets unless they have Muranos just feel they need it :loveeyes: I have the daisy field ones, white with a touch of yellow on my two tone mix and gold bracelet...............and plain white like yours on one I have with gold charms.
I've got the same gold clips as you and I think they are absolute stunners, the prettiest of all the gold clips :love: for me the two-tone have a dissapointing amount of gold which you can barely see. I've done the same as you, adding a few gold charms which has brought out the gold more in the other charms..........you're bracelet looks delightful.

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I’m not a fan of muranos and would probably add some two tone instead.
Really gorgeous,

I love Muranos :heart: I think they break it up beautifully, add colour and variety of shape. I'd leave it just as it is.........but of course we are all different and that's the beauty of Pandora. I really don't lke the look of my bracelets unless they have Muranos just feel they need it :loveeyes: I have the daisy field ones, white with a touch of yellow on my two tone mix and gold bracelet...............and plain white like yours on one I have with gold charms.
I've got the same gold clips as you and I think they are absolute stunners, the prettiest of all the gold clips :love: for me the two-tone have a dissapointing amount of gold which you can barely see. I've done the same as you, adding a few gold charms which has brought out the gold more in the other charms..........you're bracelet looks delightful.

Really gorgeous,

Thank you! Yes, I love the golden flower clips with that intricate detail and texture. Pandora changed direction in the last few years and it has made it challenging to complete my bracelet so I opted for more gold charms. Even now, they are offering less of them and adding a lot of cz which I am not a fan of (no offense to anyone here that likes them). Do you have any pics of your completed bracelets? Would love to see them!

Hi ladies,
I’m new in this thread. I have admired Pandora for a long time but had never purchased. On my most recent trip to Disneyland I bought the Jasmine (last one in store) and Rapunzel (one of 4 left) Murano beads because I heard they are being discontinued. The Tinkerbell one is also discontinued. Anyone know where I might be able to find this one? They only sell at the parks and I looked at the stores that carry Pandora and none have it. Is there another thread dedicated to Disney Pandora?

Also.....any suggestions about whether to get a solid bangle or chain? I love the Beauty and the Beast bangle but am open to suggestions. Are the spacers and locking beads necessary as well?

Thanks in advance.