The PANDORA thread

After searching forever I found the sparkling Minnie portrait. I also added some stoppers that I found through a Pandora collector on Instagram. The stoppers were a b***h to put on though sheesh! Nonetheless can't wait to fill this bracelet up with more charms. Pictures don't do it justice...so sparkly!!!!

Attachments

• A3425065-1AED-4FD8-8B1D-2DC27A205661.jpg
    A3425065-1AED-4FD8-8B1D-2DC27A205661.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 721
View attachment 4019692
I was wondering if any of you own a gold angel charm? How do you combine it with other charms? There are too few pictures that I have found on internet and I am starting to regret purchasing it as it seems that it does not go with my other charms (it seems too delicate). If you have some pictures to share, I would appreciate.
I agree.
It is difficult. I just have the silver angel.
Most of the time it is sitting in the box.
Think about selling it.
But I've found a picture how I wore it once.

Attachments

• 20180227_183603.jpg
    20180227_183603.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 707
I agree.
It is difficult. I just have the silver angel.
Most of the time it is sitting in the box.
Think about selling it.
But I've found a picture how I wore it once.

It is lovely! I am thinking that I should have selected two-tone angel instead of gold. Although if you say that it is still hard to combine it with other charms, perhaps I should really exchange it for something completely different... but I am out of ideas, what should it be.

43B0B358-D6DF-4332-8429-BB1D7E338C91.jpeg

An update on this new design...So, My Two Tone bracelet i unwittingly left in the hands of a 2 year old-family friends daughter,as i went to the kitchen to make tea for the company, when i came back my bracelet was in two pieces with charms all over the sofa.

Took it in to Pandora to see if they could repair it, they could not and i was not too happy over what happened but blamed myself, since i left it in the hands of a 2 year old...lesson learned!

My hubby, was able to change the clasp from my bangle to the two tone clasp from the bracelet, i know this voids any warranty with Pandora but instead of my two tone bracelet, i ATLEAST have my two tone bangle!

Just wanted to share the new look with everyone...

View attachment 4021531

An update on this new design...So, My Two Tone bracelet i unwittingly left in the hands of a 2 year old-family friends daughter,as i went to the kitchen to make tea for the company, when i came back my bracelet was in two pieces with charms all over the sofa.

Took it in to Pandora to see if they could repair it, they could not and i was not too happy over what happened but blamed myself, since i left it in the hands of a 2 year old...lesson learned!

My hubby, was able to change the clasp from my bangle to the two tone clasp from the bracelet, i know this voids any warranty with Pandora but instead of my two tone bracelet, i ATLEAST have my two tone bangle!

Your bangle looks gorgeous! So many charms on there that I want.

View attachment 4021531

Wow we have some of the same charms. I almost bought the mother of pearl charm with the gold heart to add color to my two tone bracelet. Looking at your beautiful bracelet now I wish I had bought it. Here’s mine: IMG_1674.jpg

Can anyone help me out.
Bought my mom a bracelet. She showers and sleeps with it. She says silver should be worn in order to avoid going black?

2. Anyone have a pandora jewelry box? Where do you get them. Can’t see them on the website.

3. Anyone know if they have ever had a autism charm?

Reactions: BSmith99
I've not been on here for awhile and great to see so many stunning bracelets. It strange how you can see a charm that is redundant in your own collection that looks stunning on someone else's bracelet :love:

Lovely pictures........keep them coming

Reactions: BSmith99