Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Gucci outlet Rosemont (Chicago) got a bunch of new goodies! I just posted pics, and as of now, there’s 4 Soho Discos left in green. Per usual, the Soho sold at outlet does not have the tassel, so know that. All other dimensions and strap drop are the same. There’s also a really cute kitty bag! Go forth and buy. [emoji4]
Pics are in this thread if you're unfamiliar (there's a chat thread , and pics only thread):
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...chatting-please.499838/page-134#post-32751872

Nice! Always liked the green even though tassel missing.

Reactions: stylistbydesign
Has anyone seen this gucci medium velvet marmont in the green color? It was from last year's 2018 collection.
Haven't seen any of the velvet Marmonts at outlet.....Marmont anything will be very rare at outlet, as it's still in demand at full-price retail level. I've seen 1 or 2 older Marmonts come to outlet (I can remember a total of 3 in about 3 years), but they usually get pre-sold through texting with SAs, and don't make the sales floor. When they appear, it's usually 1 bag at the higher volume stores, sometimes only 1 in the U.S.A. You might do better searching dept. stores, or foreign websites like Farfetch/My Theresa.

Yes asking about the outlets, does anyone know?
Not typically....there might be a few older items that show a markdown, or the exotic skin bags will go on sale (i.e. from 16K to 10K). In my experience, sales are very rare at Gucci outlet, and will only be a small handful of items, never the whole store having promotions. There is such demand (people lining up outside), that it's probably not necessary, from Gucci's point of view. The best thing I could tell you would be to build a sales relationship with a Gucci outlet SA, so that you get texted with pics when hot items or the rare markdown show up. From there, if there's only 1 or 2 bags, all the SAs will be texting their best customers, and the first ones to respond will get the bag. I've won some, and lost some.....it's a very fast-paced texting game!

Haven't seen any of the velvet Marmonts at outlet.....Marmont anything will be very rare at outlet, as it's still in demand at full-price retail level. I've seen 1 or 2 older Marmonts come to outlet (I can remember a total of 3 in about 3 years), but they usually get pre-sold through texting with SAs, and don't make the sales floor. When they appear, it's usually 1 bag at the higher volume stores, sometimes only 1 in the U.S.A. You might do better searching dept. stores, or foreign websites like Farfetch/My Theresa.

Not typically....there might be a few older items that show a markdown, or the exotic skin bags will go on sale (i.e. from 16K to 10K). In my experience, sales are very rare at Gucci outlet, and will only be a small handful of items, never the whole store having promotions. There is such demand (people lining up outside), that it's probably not necessary, from Gucci's point of view. The best thing I could tell you would be to build a sales relationship with a Gucci outlet SA, so that you get texted with pics when hot items or the rare markdown show up. From there, if there's only 1 or 2 bags, all the SAs will be texting their best customers, and the first ones to respond will get the bag. I've won some, and lost some.....it's a very fast-paced texting game!
There was a black and cream Chevron Marmont in San Marcos when I was there 3 weeks ago. Didn't see any velvet bags.

There was a black and cream Chevron Marmont in San Marcos when I was there 3 weeks ago. Didn't see any velvet bags.

Do you mean the chevron tote or smaller shoulder bag? That one has been in and out of the outlets several times. What I think of as the “regular” Marmont flap with the flap piece and tongue (not just the material, but the shape in the pic above) is quite rare, at least in my experience.

Reactions: snibor