Scarves Your Grail Scarf

I would love to meet for tea in a Japanese tea garden wearing our Ecume mousses, Thank you @scarf1 @Cookiefiend , @ElainePG , @Luvbolide , @xincinsin , @calexandre!
A quick modeling shot and more photos pn my IG.
View attachment 4252462
You always look great and very much a natural fit with mousselines; I think this Ecume must be your very loveliest.
What a design !
Scarf mail! I have been looking for La danse scarf for a few years now, as I have been a ballet season ticket holder for years. Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Mousseline PM. Currently airing out as it arrived somewhat perfumey.
Think this is from around 2003?

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552
You’ve been so patient to wait for one that is simple perfection.
Like Lanit, mousselines seem to be your format , this is just amazing on you.

Reactions: scarf1 and lanit
View attachment 4255910 My Grail Scarf. Bought in 2011, a jersey fluide carre, I will never let go of my jersey fluide carre(s) as it seems that hermes already discontinued this material... I love its texture as it gently hugs the body, and it hides my unsightly body bumps :smile:
That’s a super rare piece, you’re right to treasure it.

Reactions: orangedoctorpreneur
Scarf mail! I have been looking for La danse scarf for a few years now, as I have been a ballet season ticket holder for years. Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Mousseline PM. Currently airing out as it arrived somewhat perfumey.
Think this is from around 2003?

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552

Perfectly you Scarf! Love that it is your early Xmas gift. Think I will follow that idea with my Ecume!

Congrats on y'alls grails lanit and scarf1! They are beautiful!!!

Thank you bunny!

You always look great and very much a natural fit with mousselines; I think this Ecume must be your very loveliest.
What a design !

Thank you kindly froufrou. Only us scarfies know the pleasure of landing our sought after grails. My tansu feels very complete now. Truly.:heart::hugs:

< sigh > Such a beauty! [emoji173]️

What a design !

Perfectly you Scarf! Love that it is your early Xmas gift. Think I will follow that idea with my Ecume!

Thank you bunny!

Thank you kindly froufrou. Only us scarfies know the pleasure of landing our sought after grails. My tansu feels very complete now. Truly.:heart::hugs:

Thank you, all!

At this point I have to accept I have definitely lost this scarf, Linares Plumes in this color way.
I love the design and I had if for a long time, but it also has sentimental value for me, so would like to find it in the same cw. If anyone sees it for sale I would be grateful for a shout.

View attachment 4251337 View attachment 4251338

Is this the colorway that’s mostly cream and grey?

Scarf mail! I'm so excited to finally have hunted down this absolute grail to me. L'arbre du vent by Monet Lugo. I was lusting after the purple one for the longest time, but when this popped up on Vestiaire collective I figured this would actually work better with my coloring and wardrobe.

I absolutely love the Wixitari/Huichol art inspired design. They consume peyote, a mescaline containing cactus, in their shamanic rituals. I'm pretty sure the visuals in Huichol art are reflective of the visuals when tripping on mescaline.
On that note, they should have brought this design back for the 2019 theme...

IMG_8440.jpeg
IMG_8459.jpeg
IMG_8431.jpeg IMG_8451.jpeg IMG_8455.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8457.jpeg
    IMG_8457.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_8437.jpeg
    IMG_8437.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_8443.jpeg
    IMG_8443.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 536
Scarf mail! I'm so excited to finally have hunted down this absolute grail to me. L'arbre du vent by Monet Lugo. I was lusting after the purple one for the longest time, but when this popped up on Vestiaire collective I figured this would actually work better with my coloring and wardrobe.

I absolutely love the Wixitari/Huichol art inspired design. They consume peyote, a mescaline containing cactus, in their shamanic rituals. I'm pretty sure the visuals in Huichol art are reflective of the visuals when tripping on mescaline.

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408
View attachment 4258402 View attachment 4258406 View attachment 4258407
Congrats! Beautiful on you!

Reactions: Ceeyahd and blydia

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408

Beautiful! I love the way this pops on the white!

Reactions: blydia

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408
This looks fabulous on you! Congratulations!

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408
very very nice! and versatile in that different tie approach yields a “different” pattern.

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408

Congrats!! Totally get your obsession with this scarf design. It’s pretty much what started my overall obsession with H scarves [emoji4]

Congrats! Beautiful on you!

Beautiful! I love the way this pops on the white!

This looks fabulous on you! Congratulations!
thank you scarf, bunny and Elaine!
very very nice! and versatile in that different tie approach yields a “different” pattern.
thank you!
it is very versatile and the pallet is quite subdued, so I’m sure it’ll get a ton of wear!

Congrats!! Totally get your obsession with this scarf design. It’s pretty much what started my overall obsession with H scarves [emoji4]
thanks! mine too, a coworker was wearing this design in the black/colorful cw and I was like - girl. what is that fabulous piece of cloth around your neck and where can I get me some of that. (I only knew Hermès for expensive/exclusive handbags and had never set foot in a store) unfortunately this was a year after l‘arbre du vent so i missed it at the time.

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408

I can appreciate how great this looks seeing it here, I didn’t even notice the design before , so thank you !
Love the white accents against the blues.

Reactions: FizzyWater

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408

This scarf looks lovely on you. I've never seen it in this cw before. I have the aqua/magenta one, but the different cws makes it look like a completely different scarf. Perfect for stocking up on doubles...just kidding!!

Ever since seeing Ecume by @Chestnutty and @calexandre i’ve hunted this mousseline for nearly ten years! Finally one became available in a very unusual green and turquoise combination. Calexandre’s post has more information on the issue 1998, and the artist is Antoine de Jacquelot.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/your-grail-scarf.121359/page-377

So delighted and happy to have this special design in my tansu. Especially Since my astrological sign is Pisces.
I’ll add modeling photos when more time.
View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695

Wow WOW Wow! So gorgeous and ethereal! Congrats on your marvelous find! I love the modeling shots...pure joy!

Reactions: Kittey-Kat