Scarves Your Grail Scarf

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay! I love seeing your scarf mail! Beautiful! Perfect!! It looks wonderful on you!

scarf1 likes this.
  2. Wow, what a great addition to your collection. The colorway suits you very well!

blydia likes this.
  3. It’s always dangerous for me to explore this thread because I usually find a few ones I “need”. I wanted to share my 2 grails scarves I’ve wanted for a while... Grand Nord and Rencontre Oceane

[/IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Possum, hopiko, mimi 123 and 21 others like this.
  4. Finally I found my black SEMELLES!

image.jpg

5. Croisette7 likes this.
  6. Thank you so much, xincinsin!

7. Simply stunning and absolutely HG

Croisette7 likes this.
  8. Croisette7 likes this.
  9. Yep :smile:

10. Croisette7 likes this.
  11. What a lovely neutral! It ties beautifully. Congratulations!

Croisette7 likes this.
  12. Thank you all so kindly, papertiger, FlaTiger, scarf & JRTgal!
    JRTgal,
    your little darling always put a smile on my face!

JRTgal and papertiger like this.
  13. It’s a beauty! And I love how you tied it. :love: Congratulations on getting it! :drinkup:

Croisette7 likes this.
  14. I am obsessed with any The Savana Dance or La Marche du Zambeze scarf. I just love their patterns and the mix of colors is crazy.
    I recently got a 140 cm Savana Dance cashmere shawl in coral and lemon as well as a gavroche (in bright red with a burgundy frame).
    But I never managed to get a Marche du Zambeze scarf. Someday I will!...[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Thank you so much, HNN!

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.