Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Scarf mail! I have been looking for La danse scarf for a few years now, as I have been a ballet season ticket holder for years. Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Mousseline PM. Currently airing out as it arrived somewhat perfumey.
Think this is from around 2003?

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552
Yay! I love seeing your scarf mail! Beautiful! Perfect!! It looks wonderful on you!

Reactions: scarf1
Scarf mail! I'm so excited to finally have hunted down this absolute grail to me. L'arbre du vent by Monet Lugo. I was lusting after the purple one for the longest time, but when this popped up on Vestiaire collective I figured this would actually work better with my coloring and wardrobe.

I absolutely love the Wixitari/Huichol art inspired design. They consume peyote, a mescaline containing cactus, in their shamanic rituals. I'm pretty sure the visuals in Huichol art are reflective of the visuals when tripping on mescaline.
On that note, they should have brought this design back for the 2019 theme...

View attachment 4258404
View attachment 4258408
View attachment 4258402 View attachment 4258406 View attachment 4258407
Wow, what a great addition to your collection. The colorway suits you very well!

Reactions: blydia
It’s always dangerous for me to explore this thread because I usually find a few ones I “need”. I wanted to share my 2 grails scarves I’ve wanted for a while... Grand Nord and Rencontre Oceane [emoji173]️

[/IMG]
8ed0fa2e6d8d0ba0dfff03dfee79b230.jpg

c68b2dbe01f3bbf2ce521d5a9772e05e.jpg