Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

I tried on the bracelet Faye in store and fell so in love. It's the perfect mini/crossbody bag. It fits my wallet, phone, and super bulky power bank, which are pretty much all my essentials. I would probably get a smaller power bank so I could fit even more.

Now I want both the bracelet and the medium faye - I'm obsessed! I better start saving :angel:

has anyone had a problem with the "circular" metal part of their faye getting rusty ?? i have only had my bag for a couple of weeks and it's showing serious wear !

I can't find anything on the internet about problems with the metal ring, except for this post.
I've had some serious issues with my bag(s). The first one I got, the gold layer on the metal ring was coming of in a couple of moths (and I had some more issues with the bag). I've send it in for repair and it took 6 months!! and they still didn't have a new metal ring for my bag. So Chloe decided (after I suggested it) to send me a new bag. Finally I've received my second bag 5 weeks ago and I have issues with the metal ring again! The color is rubbing of so easily of the metal ring, only on the part where the hook is hanging on the ring.
Chloe suggested to replace the ring (again), but I don't want to wait for 6 months or more!

I really love the bag, it's looking awesome and it's so easy to wear. But how is this possible for a bag that costs this much??

Is there anybody else who have experienced this issue with the Faye?
Thanks!

I can't find anything on the internet about problems with the metal ring, except for this post.
I've had some serious issues with my bag(s). The first one I got, the gold layer on the metal ring was coming of in a couple of moths (and I had some more issues with the bag). I've send it in for repair and it took 6 months!! and they still didn't have a new metal ring for my bag. So Chloe decided (after I suggested it) to send me a new bag. Finally I've received my second bag 5 weeks ago and I have issues with the metal ring again! The color is rubbing of so easily of the metal ring, only on the part where the hook is hanging on the ring.
Chloe suggested to replace the ring (again), but I don't want to wait for 6 months or more!

I really love the bag, it's looking awesome and it's so easy to wear. But how is this possible for a bag that costs this much??

Is there anybody else who have experienced this issue with the Faye?
Thanks!

My Faye's ring in silver blue just broke (RIP). It fell off somehow and I don't know if I want to wait 6 months to replace it!! I'm contemplating just taking it to a repair shop and getting it replaced that way and seeing if they're able to get me a new ring since I can't find mine :'(

Hi fellow Faye lovers! So I have been eyeing the faye for some time now... but the all-leather ones were the only ones that are practical for me... anyone know when chloe is expected to release another batch of all-leathers? (or another limited edition capsule that features watersnake skin if i dare to dream)

Hi fellow Faye lovers! So I have been eyeing the faye for some time now... but the all-leather ones were the only ones that are practical for me... anyone know when chloe is expected to release another batch of all-leathers? (or another limited edition capsule that features watersnake skin if i dare to dream)
I don't think they will, with the new creative director. The SS19 collection showed a bag that was like a remade Faye though. Your best bet might be to get the lambskin (arguably as delicate or more delicate than suede), or to go for the all-leather Faye Day!

Reactions: Isaberura