Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

Hello!

I searched the whole internet for infos but couldn't find anything. I always wanted the Faye medium shoulder bag for years but first I had no money then I got my kids and didn't want to spend a lot money on bags. Now I wanted to buy this bag and recognized it's not available anymore. Is it discontinued or will it be available again? I don't like the version with the top handle. Alternatively I would buy the small Faye, but the medium is my dream bag :sad:(((

Hello!

I searched the whole internet for infos but couldn't find anything. I always wanted the Faye medium shoulder bag for years but first I had no money then I got my kids and didn't want to spend a lot money on bags. Now I wanted to buy this bag and recognized it's not available anymore. Is it discontinued or will it be available again? I don't like the version with the top handle. Alternatively I would buy the small Faye, but the medium is my dream bag :sad:(((
It is discontinued. Chloe seems to come out with new bags and only the Marcie has been consistent over the years.

Thank you :smile:
Sooo sad. It was a real icone bag.
Do you think the small Faye will also be discontinued soon?
With some research and patience you can find one easily - just keep checking back - these are preloved/consignment sites, check the size of what you like - the measurements, some sites dont describe size correctly

none here right now

11 here (medium)

none here right now

765 types of Faye here

156 types of Faye

9 all small

1 medium

about 5 or more here look medium but were called small

Hello!

I was kind of in the same boat! I also always liked the medium Faye and a while ago I found out it was discontinued so I ended up buying one second hand from Fashionphile. But there are some very limited styles still available on yoox.com. Otherwise maybe you can try the medium top handle? I feel that's closer to the style of the original medium compared to the small.
Screenshot_20210728-154451.pngScreenshot_20210728-154324.pngScreenshot_20210728-154257.png

I’m having major second thoughts. I’ve been considering selling my Faye Medium in Plum Purple now for over a year. I simply don’t reach for it with two small children. I still love the bag, it’s gorgeous and such a great quality. But is it worth having it sitting on a shelf looking pretty? I worry if I keep it that in a year or two it will feel dated and I’ll regret not letting it go earlier. But does love for a bag really fade away? ;)

View attachment 4820782
you inspired me to find my own oxblood faye. Love the colour - its such a deep jewell tone. :heart:
1628507986008.png