Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, did you end up getting one or are you still interested? Farfetch has a few Dark Purple (plum purple) ones in stock. I would love one in that colour. I have the Tobacco colour and love it. I’m usually not a tan bag person but the Tabacco is such a wearable colour and looks so Chloe. You should check out the Chloe website they have a few new colours including intense violet and silver blue with suede flaps. I got the Tabacco and now deciding on buying a second Faye as I just love the design, cool and luxurious at the same time! Hope you get one. :smile:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. This Faye Tobacco colour and Python combination is so stunning. :love:

Attached Files:

3. The LE Fayes are so gorgeous!! They have the best collection of LE Fayes at the Woodbury outlets, priced down to about $1700. Not sure if I've posted these pics yet, but this is me trying on one studded, one python/suede, and one full python (the dark blue)! I can't remember if the full python is embossed or real, but the python/suede combos are just embossed. Plus, you can see more LE Fayes in the background :smile:

Attached Files:

Sora_V, highend and Miss World like this.
  4. My Tabacco Medium Faye bag. I’m so glad I got this colour now. :love:

Attached Files:

5. Gorgeous gorgeous bags. So the python flaps are not real python? I love the first one. Thanks for the pics! :smile:

6. #306 Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    OMG I absolutely love this Small Faye Bracelet bag design. I love that it’s crossbody too. I tried it on the other day. Loved the ring handle as well. It can fit my sunglasses, I phone 6, lipstick and still had more room. It was very comfortable to wear. I want it but just have to decide on colour. :smile:

7. WOW! It can fit all that?! It looks so small! I wonder if it can fit even more than the Faye WOC.

8. I have never seen the Faye Wallet on Chain. But it fit those things, but sunglasses were in a soft case.

9. I love this little bag as well. I can't wait to see it in person next month. Torn between this and the Nile Minaudiere. Looking for a small bag for nicer occasions.

10. Is there a way to keep the chain tucked in? I really like most aspects of the small Faye but don't like the chain from the side.

11. Nile Minaudiere is stunning and perfect for nice occasions. :smile:

MooMooVT likes this.
  12. Beautiful shots of the Chloe Faye Medium in Tabacco colour and a Croc Embossed version.

Attached Files:

13. Has anyone taken their Faye to a professional bag cleaner? I have the medium Faye in Motty Grey and although I'm absolutely in love, I'm starting to regret my purchase. I wore it with a black sweatshirt one day and I have horrible dye transfer on the back of the suede that makes it look dirty... I'm hoping a cleaner can work their magic, but I'm considering selling it anyway. I am thinking I should have gotten a darker colour.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

14. Chloe Faye Small Bracelet Bag. Perfect balance between cute and cool. :smile:

Attached Files:

15. Chloe Faye Small Bracelet Bag, just gorgeous :love:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice