Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, it's a great size! I've never seen it in person before but i have seen the mini backpack, and it's great that it's similar in height and width to the backpack!

2. Yes very similar look to the Faye Mini backpack. However the Mini backpack does hold a lot more.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  3. Regretfully I can't say where this photo is from; I just found it on Google. If you know, please let me know!

Here is a very used Faye. I'm not sure how I feel seeing it so stuffed but I can't deny that's it great to see a bag being put to use, rather than being babied!

Attached Files:

Miss World and bag345addict like this.
  4. Another blogger carrying the Faye; I love when the gussets get stretched out :smile:

Attached Files:

Miss World and Designerhbgirl like this.
  5. Haha I’m the opposite, I love the over stuffed look. Beautiful version of the Chloe Faye bag. I love the studs and the colour is to die for.

Ahh I just love this bag! I want one in every colour!

6. I just got a new Chloe Medium Faye bag in a colour called Silver Blue. It’s an absolutely gorgeous chameleon colour. Sometimes it can look really dark almost black and other times it can look deep navy blue or dark blue green. Its so hard to describe this colour, maybe like ‘the midnight ocean’. :smile: It’s got grey undertones which makes it a great nuetral.

The Silver Blue and Tabacco are keeping each other company in my wardrobe now. I never really buy doubles of bags unless they’re really practical for my lifestyle like my Celine Nanos! :smile:

The photo of the two style icons wearing their Tobacco and Silver Blue Faye bag is what made me fall in love with these colours. :smile:

Attached Files:

7. It’s beautiful! That is really a beautiful color. Huge congrats! :flowers: Your other Faye is a beauty too and given how great these bags are I can totally understand having multiples :smile:

8. Thank you so much! :flowers: I really love both of them. Even though they are the same bag the colours give them such a different vibe. The Tabacco is really cool and effortless. Whilst the Silver Blue can be really cool and casual but also look great for work or more formal events.

9. Wow beautiful congrats. I can see how those pics inspired you. Enjoy the bag

Miss World likes this.
  10. mmexport1514354745608.jpg

11. IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0592.JPG Very quick question. This isn't an authenticity question because I just purchased my medium Faye from a reputable store, but is this really the only authenticity card? My last Chloe a few years back had hologram on card. This seems to be just a piece of card. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

12. Hi! I got this card with mine too and also the usual plastic authenticity card. I’m not sure which is right but I did read something in another thread (can’t remember which one, I’m sorry) that the cardboard card is their new authenticity card. Would love to know for sure myself. And would love to see pics of your new Faye :flowers:

Sora_V and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  13. Hi thanks. I need to search other threads and find out if the card was changed in that case. I will let you know once I find anything

14. I found this so maybe I answered my own question

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/did-chloe-change-where-the-place-the-hologram-sticker-and-did-they-change-their-authenticity-cards.979293/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice