Hermes Apple watch

I’m betting they will show up as an update when the watches are actually out (hoping!). I have a series 3 Hermes watch, love it, didn’t want to upgrade this time, but couldn’t resist the double tour bordeaux rose azalee rose extreme watch band! It’s gorgeous!!! I downloaded the update too but the colorblock face wasn’t in there yet. Fingers crossed!

Also, my wrist measures 160mm exactly, but I fixed that on a barenia band by punching one extra hole in
in the band for a little wiggle room until the leather stretched. It worked beautifully!! It’s very easy with an awl and a hammer, but any shoe repair place could do it for those too nervous. But the hole I punched looked the same as the ones it came with.

If anyone gets the color block face on their series three please let us know! Thanks to you all, I love all the helpful info we provide, it’s nice to have our community.

Oh ok well I will calm down then [emoji75][emoji75][emoji76]

Oh ok well I will calm down then [emoji75][emoji75][emoji76]
How funny Marionpasadena - I’m anxious too because I REALLY want that watch face, but I decided they must be waiting until the actual watch and bands are available. We will see if I’m right, but I hope so! Bet there are more than a few of us in this boat together. Whatever would we all do without this source of info!!

I’m betting they will show up as an update when the watches are actually out (hoping!). I have a series 3 Hermes watch, love it, didn’t want to upgrade this time, but couldn’t resist the double tour bordeaux rose azalee rose extreme watch band! It’s gorgeous!!! I downloaded the update too but the colorblock face wasn’t in there yet. Fingers crossed!

Also, my wrist measures 160mm exactly, but I fixed that on a barenia band by punching one extra hole in
in the band for a little wiggle room until the leather stretched. It worked beautifully!! It’s very easy with an awl and a hammer, but any shoe repair place could do it for those too nervous. But the hole I punched looked the same as the ones it came with.

If anyone gets the color block face on their series three please let us know! Thanks to you all, I love all the helpful info we provide, it’s nice to have our community.

Ok I’ll calm down then :smile:

The new Hermes faces aren’t available yet. The other new faces are there and you can download to the series 3 and I’m thinking probably earlier models too. They are on my series 3 Hermes but as stated, don’t go edge to edge. They’re encapsulated in a round face.
Thank you. Yes I know that the faces eg colorblock are not available yet. They only come in the series 4 Hermès watches. Oh yes. I heard about the round faces for some other faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: zzzman