Hermes Apple watch

Every year I keep wanting to get one....but I make such heavy use of the complications. I cant justify the premium for the Hermes watch if all it really adds are special watch faces which are way to simple for my daily use. Went with the regular 44mm stainless again and will just get the straps on my own.
So I was in the same boat as you but I find it pretty easy to switch between faces. So I have all my complication (on two different faces now) and then one just click face. I think it is easy to toggle between them. I’m taking the plunge this year!

FYI - not all Hermes boutiques are going to carry the Hermes Apple Watch. Sadly, my store is one of the ones that doesn't plan to have it (they don't currently have an Apple Watch display at all, however I was able to get a band from them last October so I was hopeful it would be an "at request" kind of item at least).

Reactions: uhpharm01
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL[emoji7][emoji813]️ I love the large size!

^This[emoji1487]

It’s unfortunate that people would really think that a single lead ECG on their wrist is accurate SMH. The technology was not meant to diagnose, it was meant to use as subjective data during a routine wellness visit. Apple needs to add a disclaimer stating this is not for diagnosis and it shouldn’t be used in lieu of real professional care. I’m a SICU Nurse by trade, and I see so many benefits with this as far as helping people develop a healthier and more conscious lifestyle. Unfortunately, I also see the other side of it because some people lack common sense and will want to sue Apple. Only time will tell!
It’s like the disclaimer on your hairdryer telling you not to use it in the bathtub :rolleyes:

I downloaded new OS - not seeing the cool new Hermes colorblock watchfaces?? [emoji82]
I’m betting they will show up as an update when the watches are actually out (hoping!). I have a series 3 Hermes watch, love it, didn’t want to upgrade this time, but couldn’t resist the double tour bordeaux rose azalee rose extreme watch band! It’s gorgeous!!! I downloaded the update too but the colorblock face wasn’t in there yet. Fingers crossed!

Also, my wrist measures 160mm exactly, but I fixed that on a barenia band by punching one extra hole in
in the band for a little wiggle room until the leather stretched. It worked beautifully!! It’s very easy with an awl and a hammer, but any shoe repair place could do it for those too nervous. But the hole I punched looked the same as the ones it came with.

If anyone gets the color block face on their series three please let us know! Thanks to you all, I love all the helpful info we provide, it’s nice to have our community.

Reactions: zzzman