Hermes Apple watch

Just noticed a Hermès online exclusive watch combo
- Feu Epsom double tour 40mm case
- Feu Epsom single tour 44mm case
View attachment 4197227

Is this the first time a watch combo is made exclusive to the Hermès store?
I don't think it's exclusive as the band (separately from the watch package) is currently available on the Apple Store App. I think it's just an issue with keeping all the various SKUs listed. :smile:
IMG_0467.PNG

Anyone has a wrist around 165mm? I really wanna get the double tour band but I’m never that it would be too tight. I’m not sure if I wanna get an extra hole punched because it seems like they could mess it up. Advice? TIA

Anyone has a wrist around 165mm? I really wanna get the double tour band but I’m never that it would be too tight. I’m not sure if I wanna get an extra hole punched because it seems like they could mess it up. Advice? TIA
Hi HKsai - I was the poster that suggested an extra hole. I understand your worry, but I did it myself last time and you could’t tell the difference. A shoe or leather repair person would likely do a great job. My wrist is 160, and my band got moved up to deliver by Monday. I’ll try it on and post then if that helps. Of course don’t do it if it would hurt! I have to say taking an awl and a hammer to any Hermes product felt sacreligious almost!! :smile: But I was thrilled I did. I could then wear my beautiful Barenia band.