Hermes Apple watch

I got the multicolor. Here are some more pix. Also threw in a non-Hermes to show one of the other new faces.
View attachment 4199671View attachment 4199672View attachment 4199673View attachment 4199674
Isn’t that single tour beautiful??? The colour contrast between the two straps is impeccable and it matches the new face perfectly.

Thanks for the pics! Waiting for mine (exact same as yours) to be shipped. Do you know if all of the new Hermes gen 4 watches can have this split screen display? Or is that just limited to this model?
All S4 Hermès should have all Hermès faces. This split screen face just a different colour choice on the standard Hermès face gallery

Isn’t that single tour beautiful??? The colour contrast between the two straps is impeccable and it matches the new face perfectly.

All S4 Hermès should have all Hermès faces. This split screen face just a different colour choice on the standard Hermès face gallery

I think the split faces only available now on series 4. My sister took my series 3 so she was going to confirm if they are available when she sets it up.

Last edited:
Just one! What’s funny is that the box that holds the strap in the bigger box with the watch is empty. The actual strap is in a box that looks the same but separate from the bigger box with the watch.
Isn’t there an orange silicon strap in there somewhere? I got that plus the color block one. Can’t wait until they offer more colors in the 44 size.