Hermes Apple watch

Technically available now but waiting for the US website to update with them. They should also be showing up in store any time now. As always, Hermes follows no time schedules.
Thank you!! I didn’t see it the other day when you posted nor this morning but it finally showed.

Got one, am tempted for the other color but also thinking of waiting to see if they’re available with the watch refresh later this year so…

I am pacing myself :smile:

I guess I'm in the minority here. But I'm just not into Apple Watches, Hermes or not. While I can appreciate all the technical progress of our time I try to minimize it as much as I can. And personally a smart watch just doesn't look as elegantly as classic watch with a dial does.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I guess I'm in the minority here. But I'm just not into Apple Watches, Hermes or not. While I can appreciate all the technical progress of our time I try to minimize it as much as I can. And personally a smart watch just doesn't look as elegantly as classic watch with a dial does.
The beauty of the official Hermes-Apple relationship is that it allows the true Hermes fan the option of wearing either.

The beauty of the official Hermes-Apple relationship is that it allows the true Hermes fan the option of wearing either.
I will wholeheartedly second that! I resisted the Apple Watch after a less-than-steller experience with the first model (pre-cell enabled, wonky apps). By the time I tried again several years later I found the H version and health and fitness features (and basic stuff like timers) to be much more compelling. The H faces and ability coordinate with H straps are part of my daily wardrobe routine.

I still wear my "regular" watches. It just depends on what look and function I'm going for.

Different strokes for different folks!

I think there are a lot more of you (just outside this thread) and personally overall I feel I’m the minority.

I never was a fan of the classic watch/dial.

Initially I had a hard time quickly deducing to the minute and digital is nice. I also never got spending $$$$$ on a watch. The only time I’ve worn a watch prior to Apple Watch was caiso calculator or g*sport (also digital of course).

I didn’t think I’d leap to Hermes Apple from regular Apple. It was gradual of Apple aluminum to Apple stainless steel to Apple Hermes. The more I wear it the more I love it and now I can’t go back to the regular bands.

The orange sport band I have pretty much collects dust.

I may buy another sports band (not orange) to wear occasionally and give my leather band a breather but for me Apple Watch (Hermes in particular) is perfect because I can use the dial screen for aesthetics but quickly switch into the main for the digital time (which I often do).

I can also monitor my activity (steps) and easily respond to texts with the thumbs up or heart reaction, etc etc.

Yes, this! Initially I didn’t the look of a black square on the wrist but I appreciated the functionality during the pandemic for fitness and unlock with mask and the ease of paying for things without digging into my bag. The always on face helps now with the black square issue and it’s just become more convenient in general to glance at my watch to see if I need to actually pick up my phone to address whatever is happening on it.

I love that there’s an Hermes option for me and I reeeeally appreciate that they have simple, elegant traditional watch face options! The traditional Apple options lean too casual or far too simple for me.