Hermes Apple watch

This question isn't watch related, but after doing a search it was the closest thread I could find related to my question. Has anyone purchased the MagSafe card case? I just received mine and am a little worried that the magnet doesn't seem that strong. I would hate to lose my adorable cheval case. I have an Apple leather case and am wondering if there are better case choices to make it more "safe." Otherwise it's just another card case, and expensive one at that!

The apple magsafe magnets should be the best option available. Also the safest available, because you wouldn't want a stronger magnet to interfere with your phone, your battery, or the cards/electronics that you may put near your phone. If you don't feel secure enough to use the magsafe wallet, then perhaps having a tradition card holder that you keep in your pocket or bag is more your lane.

Reactions: coloradolvr
This question isn't watch related, but after doing a search it was the closest thread I could find related to my question. Has anyone purchased the MagSafe card case? I just received mine and am a little worried that the magnet doesn't seem that strong. I would hate to lose my adorable cheval case. I have an Apple leather case and am wondering if there are better case choices to make it more "safe." Otherwise it's just another card case, and expensive one at that!
I looked at one in store yesterday and it felt as strong as the Apple one. The thing I didn’t like about it was it could only take one card. I want to bring at least 2 or 3 cards with me.

IMG_0945.jpegIMG_0946.jpeg

Reactions: jayjay77
I looked at one in store yesterday and it felt as strong as the Apple one. The thing I didn’t like about it was it could only take one card. I want to bring at least 2 or 3 cards with me.

View attachment 5872371View attachment 5872372
Do you mind me asking what phone case you are using? I was using an Apple leather case. I went to Zagg today and purchased a clear case and it works much better. The store owner said that the clear case works much better with MagSafe card holders. It is very secure now. Just wondering if there are other options. Thank you for your response.

P.S. my husband was explaning the difference between the plastic and leather in math and physics terms. I felt like I was in a Peanuts cartoon. Wah Wah Wah!

Do you mind me asking what phone case you are using? I was using an Apple leather case. I went to Zagg today and purchased a clear case and it works much better. The store owner said that the clear case works much better with MagSafe card holders. It is very secure now. Just wondering if there are other options. Thank you for your response.

P.S. my husband was explaning the difference between the plastic and leather in math and physics terms. I felt like I was in a Peanuts cartoon. Wah Wah Wah!
I’m using the Apple FineWoven I think the fabric has better friction with the leather wallet.

Reactions: coloradolvr

I tried the MagSafe card case in the store. It works well with my Casetify MagSafe case but I passed on it as well because it only holds one card.

As for the watch, I'm still debating getting one...the comments and feedback here have been helpful. :tup:

I just upgraded from an older 41mm watch to the new Series 9 in 45mm.

I wanted the larger dial as I have some vision issues.

I bought the Apple version and grabbed a band at the store.

I am looking on hermes.com for 45 single tour bands and not a lot of options that I personally like but will order a leather in either gold or etoupe for now. Which would look better on stainless watch?

Aside from the orange, there are no bright color leather starps.

Question - are the 45 straps longer than the 41mm ones (not the width where the it attaches to the watch) as I have small wrists and worry the 45mm will be too big.

Also any 3rd party high quality places ot get bands from with more variety?

Thanks.

In terms of gold vs etoupe: I think both can work well. IMO it’s more important that the band color fits the rest of the outfit. Just make sure that the connector fits your watch, given that steel is available in 2 finishes.

They definitely will fit. Stainless steal is available in silver and graphite. Look at H078741CZ89 for example. This would be better for the graphite version while H077059CJM1 would be better suited for the silver version.

Yes there is one. But to be fair it’s just marginally different compared to an older one. I am not 100% sure but I would assume with the update to watchOS17 older Hermes editions should receive the new watch face too.