Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sous le Cedre is especially lovely with your linen shirt Cookie, and I love the way you've tied it too!
Thank you so much textile girl! :heart:

This is a fabulous knot to show how pretty the scarf is!
Thanks momasaurus! It's pretty much my fallback, no fail knot!
(I noticed the other day in my pinterest page that I use this one a lot :biggrin:)

Just noticed how the cutouts on your blouse echo some of the shapes in the design. Amazing eye, lanit!!!
It's perfect isn't it!

Reactions: momasaurus
Letting the scarf make the outfit. [emoji4]

View attachment 4129035

Beautiful snowkitty!

[emoji179][emoji179][emoji179]

:hugs: Thank you!

Taking a weekend break with DH. At the airport now with Please Check In.
DH peered suspiciously at me when we passed by the Changi terminal 2 H, but I was an :angel: and didn't drag him in (I've been having grail fever since January, so the money tree is quite bedraggled :sad:).
View attachment 4129135

Love your beautiful blue Please, Check In!

Spectacular fifi! These have such amazing details!

Gav of the day - Noel :hbeat:

So adorbs!

Swooning over the Orchidees eliwon, it's beautiful!

Thank you for the kind words - promoted it today and let it lie next to a couple of the moussies I really like for comparison - I promise if they'd had legs they would have scampered - it is just terribly blue - even compared to the silk Reves Escargot in Bleu Klein, which is a really intense blue :smile:

Just popping in to show one from my very tiny collection of silks. This gavroche is Dimitri's Tour Auto 1899-1999, a celebration of cars. Have tried to identify them but not so easy!
There's probably a Ford GT40, Alpha Romeo Alfetta, Porsche 911, Mini Cooper, Ford Mustang, AC Cobra, Jaguar XK120, Ferrari, Sunbeam Alpine, Porsche 917, Lotus?
I wear it and think of my Father in law who was a real motor racing fan.
Really enjoying this thread and seeing so many designs over past months. Thanks everyone for sharing.
DimitriR_TourAuto_LI.jpg Hermes_Automobile (2)_LI.jpg

Thank you, Fifi. It's a bone carving of Ganesh the elephant-headed god.
Hope we can be sisters one day for Please Check In :hugs:
It does occasionally come on the market at less inflated prices. You just need patience. I recently acquired a scarf that I've waited 3 years to find :whut:
Lone that Ganesh! And I’m looking out for the carré... It would be perfect for me!

Your pairings are always utterly delightful. They really trompe the oeil.
LOL! Oh, I love beaucoup tromping the l’oeil

Reactions: momasaurus
Just popping in to show one from my very tiny collection of silks. This gavroche is Dimitri's Tour Auto 1899-1999, a celebration of cars. Have tried to identify them but not so easy!
There's probably a Ford GT40, Alpha Romeo Alfetta, Porsche 911, Mini Cooper, Ford Mustang, AC Cobra, Jaguar XK120, Ferrari, Sunbeam Alpine, Porsche 917, Lotus?
I wear it and think of my Father in law who was a real motor racing fan.
Really enjoying this thread and seeing so many designs over past months. Thanks everyone for sharing.
View attachment 4130076 View attachment 4130077
Beautiful scarf! First time I've seen a modshot of it.
You must show us more from your collex!

Status
Not open for further replies.