Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: eliwon
I am on a business trip this week and didn't bring that many scarves. Will have to show what I have once I am back. I don't actually own that many Rybaltchenkos' pieces, even though I know they are an important part of Hermes history.

I am not very familiar with this scarf -- it's a beautiful one.

I think I have said it before already -- these seemed to be designed just for you, especially the purple one! Love the jewelry, too.

I thought it was just me who did that :angel::angel::angel:
Thank you so much!

OMG, Perfect! Now I must find a red striped blouse to wear with mine!

It's Vladimir R today. My blue cw of Ich Dien, a special ed of British Heraldry released for the Charles & Diana wedding yonks ago. I think there were at least 3 cws: the purple, this blue with red accents, plus a blue without red accents that I have spotted on Pinterest but never seen IRL,
View attachment 4128218
Ich Dien is gorgeous, but that necklace is magnificent!

Both stunning, Your colors!
Thank you so much!

These 2, Father and Son, are my second most fave artists (after Ledoux), so i have quite a few pieces to contribute this week :biggrin:
Minuit au Fb, gavroche, Space Shopping, carre, Noel 2 carres and 1 gavroche, King Tut, carre, Sous le Cedre, carre, Les Trois Mousquetaires, carre,
What an amazing collection! Gorgeous!

Greetings from Amsterdam with de la Mer au Ciel today

View attachment 4128513
What a great pic! Enjoy your trip!

Taking a weekend break with DH. At the airport now with Please Check In.
DH peered suspiciously at me when we passed by the Changi terminal 2 H, but I was an :angel: and didn't drag him in (I've been having grail fever since January, so the money tree is quite bedraggled :sad:).
View attachment 4129135
This is the perfect airport scarf. I wish I could find one!

Thank you, Fifi. It's a bone carving of Ganesh the elephant-headed god.
Hope we can be sisters one day for Please Check In :hugs:
It does occasionally come on the market at less inflated prices. You just need patience. I recently acquired a scarf that I've waited 3 years to find :whut:

Letting the scarf make the outfit. [emoji4]

View attachment 4129035
Beautiful snowkitty, twins with that Etriers!

Thank you so much!

OMG, Perfect! Now I must find a red striped blouse to wear with mine!

Thank you so much!

What an amazing collection! Gorgeous!

What a great pic! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you fifi, wonderful Massai jewelry with PdK!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
If I'm not hitting the LIKE button as often as I used to, it's not for lack of trying! Tpf and I got along well while I could access the website. Coming to this app is about to drive me crazy. The original picture get shown on every reply, and I often like the reply by mistake.
Oh, there were some changes to the phone app, if that's what you mean. After it was totally broken for a day or two, I had to fiddle with a bunch of the settings. Glad you are back, in any event!

Reactions: bobkat1991
Status
Not open for further replies.