Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back to this thread this morning with 500+ posts to read (!) - and I’m loving everyone’s pics. Purple week is especially dangerous for me because it’s by far my favorite scarf color but I’m looking forward to seeing what new obsessions I can put in my long wishlist! Here’s the last purple beauty I was finally able to track down: Virginie Jamin’s Dancing Pearls

View attachment 4102854
Hi, @Joannadyne ... nice to see you! That Dancing Pearls is an amazing design. I don't think I've fully appreciated it before (uh-oh...). And in the purple colorway it truly pops! :heart:

That one is glorious against that sweater Elaine!
Thank you, @bunnycat ! :smile:
This is the most amount of color I wear, EVER... usually it's a black, grey, charcoal, or navy sweater, paired with black or blue jeans, or black pants. And then my H scarf for a bit of interest. But when I bought JdM I pulled out my one (and only) bright sweater, and it was pure happenstance that they matched.

SELLE D'OFFICIER EN GRANDE TENUE

View attachment 4103803
Wow! Fantastic color!

Had a lovely boozy weekend with some school friends of BF in town, and a music/neighborhood festival right on our doorstep. The festival ended pretty quietly as Germany was shocked by Mexico in their first World Cup game, but the next game Saturday will be a new chance. Hope springs eternal, right?
View attachment 4103856
Oh Glory! We are twins!
I'll wear mine later this week :flowers:

All purple, all the time... my Le Jardin de la Maharani (CW10: Marine, Parme, Mauve) paired with my favorite lavender cashmere sweater.
View attachment 4103871
Marvelous match! :smile:

Purple - such a marvelous color!
Here is Perspective Cavaliere - I love this scarf (geometric pattern , gorgeous reds, turquoise, and ooo the hem!), but I think I’m alone... I don’t think I’ve seen another!
View attachment 4103721
(Also apologies for my appearance - I’m still a little swollen and my cheek has turned a lovely shade of purple... wait! I’m on theme! [emoji38])
Yes, I agree with you that sightings of Perspective Cavaliere have been very scarce. Yours is lovely. If you have Melodies Chromatique (which look like variously colored pipes) model that one, too. I've never seen it on tpf and very very seldom on ebay. I would think that scarves that are not popular are put into the Hermes sale, which attracts resellers. But maybe not.

I did not know this scarf, Cookiefiend; it looks great on you.
And I wish you a speedy recovery. Hopefully it is not too painful.
Thank you sweetie! :flowers:
Not too painful, I just bruise so easily - bananas have nothing on me!

Yes, I agree with you that sightings of Perspective Cavaliere have been very scarce. Yours is lovely. If you have Melodies Chromatique (which look like variously colored pipes) model that one, too. I've never seen it on tpf and very very seldom on ebay. I would think that scarves that are not popular are put into the Hermes sale, which attracts resellers. But maybe not.
Thank you eagle, I appreciate your kind words!
The colors in PC are… unusual… a mix of bold and muted. I think that may be what drew me to it - well that and the pattern. It's lovely with gray.
I don't have a Melodies Chromatique, but it looks like an interesting scarf.
Maybe PC *is* a popular scarf - because it's true that you rarely see it on any re-sale sites! I've seen it up in gray and I seriously considered it.

And thanks for all the likes everyone!

Hi, scarf friends,

Been going to a lot of events that entail cocktail attire, which is not the most scarf friendly :sad:

So OT but SOTD from weekend.
I managed to find CW 11 PdS
last Friday and had it with a red dress for the big evening gala and also had it as a day scarf for a congress.
Pics are from yesterday, walking the dogs and yes, DH giving the eye roll behind me for my outfit, haha.

LOVE the colors!

Purple - such a marvelous color!
Here is Perspective Cavaliere - I love this scarf (geometric pattern , gorgeous reds, turquoise, and ooo the hem!), but I think I’m alone... I don’t think I’ve seen another!
View attachment 4103721
(Also apologies for my appearance - I’m still a little swollen and my cheek has turned a lovely shade of purple... wait! I’m on theme! [emoji38])

Beautiful -- I don't think I have ever seen one, either!

not planning to wear anything big on these hot days, thus, posting archival shots of my purple Samurais CSGM and Grand Prix

Twins on the Grand Prix. Love the CGGM, too!

All purple, all the time... my Le Jardin de la Maharani (CW10: Marine, Parme, Mauve) paired with my favorite lavender cashmere sweater.
View attachment 4103871

Wow -- that's striking

17 Jun 2018 PURPLE PASSION: pale lavender to violet to aubergine to deep plum
Hello, Scarfies! I'm on the run this week, so I'll just get my intro out so you can start with Purples and I'll join you later!
View attachment 4102730

Wonderful purples!

Last ones for this week:

Treve de l'Eau (GM mousseline)

View attachment 4102291

And Jungle Love (cotton charm 70)

View attachment 4102292

That red one makes my heart skip a beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.