Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you kindly essiedub, ninakt and scarf! Essie, I’d love to see what you’re outfit of the day is. Scarf, you have quite an enviable collection of purple silks too dear. Hope you enjoyed your visit to PA.

Fifi you sure do rock the royal colors dear.
Thanks Lani! Yes, the new store is lovely. I was very good. Didn’t buy anything.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
I have bad/good news: I have scored several months' of vacation time on Ban Island :nuts: because I found an HG. Any day passes will be used strictly to get only 3 designs from the AW18 offerings. Please keep the silky goodness coming while I twiddle thumbs :biggrin: and rejoice vicariously :angel: The HG will arrive in a few months....

And now, back to purple SOTD Ich Dien which tends to change hue in different lighting. It looks magenta in the office lighting modshot, and violet in natural light. I like the ombre effect as it shades to an icy lilac in the centre.
PicsArt_06-19-11.21.08.png

I have bad/good news: I have scored several months' of vacation time on Ban Island :nuts: because I found an HG. Any day passes will be used strictly to get only 3 designs from the AW18 offerings. Please keep the silky goodness coming while I twiddle thumbs :biggrin: and rejoice vicariously :angel: The HG will arrive in a few months....

And now, back to purple SOTD Ich Dien which tends to change hue in different lighting. It looks magenta in the office lighting modshot, and violet in natural light. I like the ombre effect as it shades to an icy lilac in the centre.
View attachment 4104396

I am not sure I am seeing any bad news here :smile:

Can you share the HG now or do we have to wait until it arrives? :smile:

I just took possession of an HG for me too, will post tomorrow (going on vacation and am in the midst of packing right now).

I am not sure I am seeing any bad news here :smile:

Can you share the HG now or do we have to wait until it arrives? :smile:

I just took possession of an HG for me too, will post tomorrow (going on vacation and am in the midst of packing right now).
:amuse: Will show it when it arrives which won't be so soon.
Should count the delay as a stroke of luck because I had scarf mail yesterday and the seller sent it in an enormous box. DH was looking at it suspiciously. Fortunately it was very light (just one 90 inside) and the description on the customs declaration was in French :P To receive another parcel so quickly would caused raised eyebrows.
Have a good vacation, AnnaE!

Reactions: ElainePG
This is really not my style... too edgy, which I am not. I was trying to pull together something for purple theme week and these 2 gavroches kinda hint at purply grey. I found the black and pinky purple rather severe. I wasn’t even going to post this but after seeing Lanit’s (which are breathtaking!), I thought it would serve as a nice contrast..thud.gong.4B38C7B3-7022-416E-B892-CC7B22C7990A.jpeg

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Status
Not open for further replies.