Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful!

@Croisette7
your Zabavushka is to kill for! and i mean it! :loveeyes:

Twins on the ballet aquatique. But that zabavuska is absolutely amazing!

Ooh- that one is lovely too scarf1! Mine is CW 12 andi think has dark navy in the parts where you have the brighter cobalt.

Perfectly purple Croisette!

Thank you Cookie! Almost everything I do is casual, so it has to look good that way to work out! :P

I had to look at it over and over again! Just very special!

@Croisette7: I love your Festival. As well as Grand Apparat. But all of them are beautiful.
Such a fireworks of purple colour!
Thank you all for your sweet compliments, Cookiefiend, ksuromax, scarf, bunnycat, nina & monteverdi!
And of course thanks everyone for the LIKES!

Although blue is my fav color, I recently have been buying some purple scarves, or scarves with purple... mostly moussies...
Under the waves moussie GMView attachment 4102903
Zebra P moussie GM
View attachment 4102904
Les confessions GM moussie
View attachment 4102906
Tapis persans GM moussie
View attachment 4102907
GP duF in 90
View attachment 4102908
Savana dance moussie stole
View attachment 4102909
All so beautiful, scarf! Twins on the ZP moussie and Flamingo!

I was also able to find a Dancing Pearls in this amazing purple CW and am over the moon happy! It is a spectacular scarf!
Lucky you, fifi, bc it is relative rare in purple. Congrats!

The lilacs of Flanerie a Versailles View attachment 4103036 View attachment 4103034 The bright purple of Fantaisies IndiennesView attachment 4103032 View attachment 4103031
All so chic, as usual!

Yay to the purple week!
So nice to see all the beauties here!
Here are mine:
Jeu des Cartes
Cavalcadeur
PdS
Jumping
Jeu des Omnibuses et Dames Blanches
Maison des Carres
Torana
In to the Canadian Wild
Not all totally purples but still can be woren as purple tone.
Beautiful purples and lavenders, nina!

I don't have much purple...then I saw this cw of Imperials Collections and had to buy it (I have this design in multiple cws!)
View attachment 4103393
Gorgeous cw, HatTrick!

purple twilly, MdC
So sweet, ksuromax!

So OT but SOTD from weekend.
I managed to find CW 11 PdS
last Friday and had it with a red dress for the big evening gala and also had it as a day scarf for a congress.
Pics are from yesterday, walking the dogs and yes, DH giving the eye roll behind me for my outfit, haha.
Perfect on you and a nice countryside, nina.

I'm partial to purple this year and shall undoubtedly look back in bafflement at some point in the future :shocked:
A fairly recent acquisition Fleurs de L'Opera in a cw that is brighter than my norm (and hence the really dark and plain top).
View attachment 4103436
Oh my xincinsin, what a wonderful cw!

Apologies for the somewhat blurry pictures. I am really no good at taking them...

Kachinas
View attachment 4103489

Mors à la connétable
View attachment 4103492

Hermès électrique:
View attachment 4103497

Maîtres de la forêt:
View attachment 4103502

UTW:
View attachment 4103508
Twins on the Kachinas, monteverdi. I have the Mors and UTW in diff. cw. All are gorgeous!

I'm starting to wonder if @bunnycat has a strong Texas accent...maybe we should be adding a little twang when reading her posts..........:P

:roflmfao: probably some, that's unavoidable! I use y'all all the time...but not strong- I promise!

Me to cats- "If y'all don't stop digging in my flowerbed RIGHT now, y'all are going to be in a WORLD of hurt...."

Cats to me- "???????........"

Yay to the purple week!
So nice to see all the beauties here!
Here are mine:
Jeu des Cartes
Cavalcadeur
PdS
Jumping
Jeu des Omnibuses et Dames Blanches
Maison des Carres
Torana
In to the Canadian Wild
Not all totally purples but still can be woren as purple tone.
Beautiful and omg - the hem on your PdS! :loveeyes:

I'm partial to purple this year and shall undoubtedly look back in bafflement at some point in the future :shocked:
A fairly recent acquisition Fleurs de L'Opera in a cw that is brighter than my norm (and hence the really dark and plain top).
View attachment 4103436
Count me as another person partial to purple! I love the pop of yellow in your Fleurs de L'Opera!

So OT but SOTD from weekend.
I managed to find CW 11 PdS
last Friday and had it with a red dress for the big evening gala and also had it as a day scarf for a congress.
Pics are from yesterday, walking the dogs and yes, DH giving the eye roll behind me for my outfit, haha.
oh those DHs - giving us the ole eye roll… you know that secretly he's thinking you look amazing!

Apologies for the somewhat blurry pictures. I am really no good at taking them...

Kachinas
View attachment 4103489

Mors à la connétable
View attachment 4103492

Hermès électrique:
View attachment 4103497

Maîtres de la forêt:
View attachment 4103502

UTW:
View attachment 4103508
Marvelous! :love:

Purple - such a marvelous color!
Here is Perspective Cavaliere - I love this scarf (geometric pattern , gorgeous reds, turquoise, and ooo the hem!), but I think I’m alone... I don’t think I’ve seen another!
IMG_2797.jpg
(Also apologies for my appearance - I’m still a little swollen and my cheek has turned a lovely shade of purple... wait! I’m on theme! [emoji38])

Status
Not open for further replies.