Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, dear ksuromax!

Many thanks, xincinsin!

Oh my, poor girl! But your scarves are fabulous!

Just lovely, essiedub!

Cheers, fifi!

Your JL cotton is so pretty!

Thank you Croisette!

Today with EQUATEUR moussie, 1,40

View attachment 4102561

Aahh- purrrfect Croisette! A lovely blue on you!

thanks all, for the 'likes' and for the messages of support :biggrin: :flowers:
today it's relatively bearable +43/44 deg, but i still did not wear a scarf, but been playing with 90 carre to tie on my head, similar to the way the models wear
Do we have any week, or challenge, or dedicated thread where we show how to wear a scarf on the head??? Appreciate if someone can direct me :smile:

lol- just go for it! Papertiger always looks fab with hers! Now- I could see the new upcoming super long twilly being good for this application!

Last ones for this week:

Treve de l'Eau (GM mousseline)

View attachment 4102291

And Jungle Love (cotton charm 70)

View attachment 4102292

You look great bunnycat, as always!That is one gorgeous mousseline :heart:and I see how you’ve tamed it with twists and folding it on the rectangle.
Also, I like the drape of the 70. It’s neat how you got the tiger to so show amongst the flowers!

Reactions: bunnycat
That is a simply dreamy seafoam green, Cookiefiend! Is it a line drawing design of polo or croquet players?

That "vicious squirrel posse" just cracks me up! Here are my last squirrels for the week: from Casse Noisette, peering predatorily out. And a "scarf" for tiny tots: H baby bib featuring tyger in hot pursuit of a stray member of the posse (I didn't buy it - DS is way past that stage of involuntary cuteness :amuse:).
View attachment 4102464

So cute xincinsin! You have the cutest annotations, a natural storyteller, you are!

Reactions: xincinsin
You look great bunnycat, as always!That is one gorgeous mousseline :heart:and I see how you’ve tamed it with twists and folding it on the rectangle.
Also, I like the drape of the 70. It’s neat how you got the tiger to so show amongst the flowers!

Thank you essiedub! Yes! The magic of mousseline. You can fluff it up for winter...or fold and twist it for summer. It's just got a half tie in back to keep it from coming undone. Very easy to wear! The cotton 70 is also great for hot weather...thin gauze makes for a less grumpy me! :P

Thank you essiedub! Yes! The magic of mousseline. You can fluff it up for winter...or fold and twist it for summer. It's just got a half tie in back to keep it from coming undone. Very easy to wear! The cotton 70 is also great for hot weather...thin gauze makes for a less grumpy me! :P

Ya know, I never thought of it that way..so true, yes! :drinks:And I do like the gauzy cotton vs. the quilt-cotton. On a separate note, I live in a very temperate zone and I can barely wear scarves above 65 degrees so I really admire you donning these in your heat and humidity. :whut:

Wow... that Margarita is bathtub-sized! You look terrific, as always. :smile:
LOL! Yes, that aptly describes it. Thank you!

17 Jun 2018 PURPLE PASSION: pale lavender to violet to aubergine to deep plum
Hello, Scarfies! I'm on the run this week, so I'll just get my intro out so you can start with Purples and I'll join you later!
View attachment 4102730

Bouclerie d'Attelage 140 dip dye
View attachment 4102732

See you after the matinee!
Each and every single one gorgeous!

Reactions: ABQ2ATL
Ya know, I never thought of it that way..so true, yes! :drinks:And I do like the gauzy cotton vs. the quilt-cotton. On a separate note, I live in a very temperate zone and I can barely wear scarves above 65 degrees so I really admire you donning these in your heat and humidity. :whut:

:lol: 65F is sweater weather for us down here! Perfect scarf wearing weather!

17 Jun 2018 PURPLE PASSION: pale lavender to violet to aubergine to deep plum
Hello, Scarfies! I'm on the run this week, so I'll just get my intro out so you can start with Purples and I'll join you later!
View attachment 4102730

Bouclerie d'Attelage 140 dip dye
View attachment 4102732

See you after the matinee!

Oooh- what beauties! I've got purple covered for the week, I think!

Yes! It’s a mousseline stole - a fantastic invention for the warmer months!
(Many many thanks to our dear @bunnycat - from whom I purchased this beauty! [emoji173]️)

And it looks soooo much better on you than it did on me!

I came back to this thread this morning with 500+ posts to read (!) - and I’m loving everyone’s pics. Purple week is especially dangerous for me because it’s by far my favorite scarf color but I’m looking forward to seeing what new obsessions I can put in my long wishlist! Here’s the last purple beauty I was finally able to track down: Virginie Jamin’s Dancing Pearls

IMG_0444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.