what do you think of Bleu jean?

I’m a huge blue jean fan - yearning for a blue jean Birkin really got me into Hermès. Last year I updated my watch strap to a blue jean one - on my wrist paired with a silver tone watch, it is fresh and happy.

I have to ‘fess up : I Never liked blue jean - however, scrolling through action pics- it is really
growing on me- I think I saw Kate Moss carrying a vintage Blue Jean Birkin that literally took my
Breath away - so chic ...I’ll try to post it if I can find it ...

Blue Jean is probably my favorite color. I"ve tried to request it from my SA but the color hasn't been brought back for a B or a K. Absolutely love that color with the white contrast stitching

F7A99194-F7E9-4176-9085-279823B578A9.jpeg
I have to ‘fess up : I Never liked blue jean - however, scrolling through action pics- it is really
growing on me- I think I saw Kate Moss carrying a vintage Blue Jean Birkin that literally took my
Is it this one?! I love this pic and have it saved on my iPad :smile:

Doesn’t she look amazing ?
View attachment 4097768
Is it this one?! I love this pic and have it saved on my iPad :smile:
There is a version of that as well as when she’s wearing a trench coat and she has a red scarf tied to the bag- I’ve got the picture - but for some bizarre reason it won’t let me
Post- isn’t BJ beautiful ?

Reactions: saskiamoet
I love Bleu Jean. It's a baby blue/grey color and you definitely need to see it in person to really appreciate how beautiful and unique it is. I prefer my Bleu Jean birkin to my black birkin because it is an unassuming color that brightens up every outfit. Bleu Jean is a color that makes the birkin easy to wear because it makes it casual and less in your face. It's not going to match an outfit, but will compliment most colors and it is a beautiful refreshing neutral.

I did a search and also found this one, as well as another with the trench coat and the red scarf. I’ve always had mixed feelings about Blue Jean, but she makes it fabulous.

View attachment 4098083 View attachment 4098084

your pictures awake my thought with blue jeans because i love the colour itself, and it's looks so chic on kate moss however it doesn't look right on me whenever i try it, maybe BJ is the colour for caucasian with blond hair but not for chinese asian like me:doh:

There is a version of that as well as when she’s wearing a trench coat and she has a red scarf tied to the bag- I’ve got the picture - but for some bizarre reason it won’t let me
Post- isn’t BJ beautiful ?
I love it and would love to find a Birkin in it one day. I actually like how this one looks really beaten up and used too (I’m weird I know!).

Hello juss,
I own a Pico and a JPG Shoulder Birkin in BJ.
I love this color and wear it to my wardrobe (light and dark blue, gray, white, black and pink) without thinking because it always fits.
However I carry BJ only in summer, spring and autumn, in winter I wear my BE Birkin.
I hope it helps !