what do you think of Bleu jean?

Hello juss,
I own a Pico and a JPG Shoulder Birkin in BJ.
I love this color and wear it to my wardrobe (light and dark blue, gray, white, black and pink) without thinking because it always fits.
However I carry BJ only in summer, spring and autumn, in winter I wear my BE Birkin.
I hope it helps !
Interesting how you use the Blue Jean more than your BE...I’m thinking and plotting now as I’m typing ! But I really need to stay on Ban Island ...

left to right :
Blue paradise, blue izmir, blue electric, blue atoll, blue jeans, blue jeans.
I’ve seen a JPG Birkin in blue jean online and I love the look of it and the idea of being able to wear it on my shoulder but suspect at 5’2 it’s just going to look way too long on me. Do you mind me asking how tall you are and how you get on with it please?

i have had my eye on a Victoria in BJ, was available on h.com for a while, but I am on ban island cause I just won something in an auction. I have been a fan of the color ever since I became aware of Hermes, long before I ever thought I would own one of their bags!! My Bolide is blue nuit though, because I needed it to work for my job.

I’ve seen a JPG Birkin in blue jean online and I love the look of it and the idea of being able to wear it on my shoulder but suspect at 5’2 it’s just going to look way too long on me. Do you mind me asking how tall you are and how you get on with it please?
@Tonimichelle
I am also 160 cm / 5`3
JPG B is big to be honest, but I love it very much because I can wear it on the shoulder which is very comfortable so I have my hands free and it fits in a lot.

The proportion is a bit too big in comparison to my size, but I like to make this compromise for the above mentioned advantages.

When I carry her on my shoulder, she does not feel heavy either.

@Tonimichelle
I am also 160 cm / 5`3
JPG B is big to be honest, but I love it very much because I can wear it on the shoulder which is very comfortable so I have my hands free and it fits in a lot.

The proportion is a bit too big in comparison to my size, but I like to make this compromise for the above mentioned advantages.

When I carry her on my shoulder, she does not feel heavy either.
Ah thank you! Although that makes it even more tempting! I love the idea of being able to wear one on my shoulder, I can get my B35 on my shoulder if I’m not wearing a coat but it’s not ideal.