Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Does anyone know if the chaine d punk bangle is coming out soon or not?
I asked my SA about this recently - she said she didn't see any in the system at all across all US stores and Madison didnt have any on order, and had actually never even ordered it go into inventory at any point. So not really an answer to your question but makes me think they might not have even put it into production...

Does anyone know if the chaine d punk bangle is coming out soon or not?
Was at fsh with my jewlrey sa, she confirmed this bangle will not be released due to its fragile nature in fear of the after sales service. The ring is def sturdier but very limited in quantity avail. My sa had to get it transferred from other stores. Each location only has like a few in certain sizes. And even then she had to negotiate with other stores to get it.

Was at fsh with my jewlrey sa, she confirmed this bangle will not be released due to its fragile nature in fear of the after sales service. The ring is def sturdier but very limited in quantity avail. My sa had to get it transferred from other stores. Each location only has like a few in certain sizes. And even then she had to negotiate with other stores to get it.
Thanks for letting me know, at least now I can stop waiting for them.

Thanks for letting me know, at least now I can stop waiting for them.

I got the ring in white gold and I ordered the bangle at the FSH store. Yes, you can definitely order it, but only at the FSH store. It costs 2900 euros (white gold with diamonds, size standard) and you have to pay the whole amount, but you will get the VAT form immediately. It will take several months since the jewelry artisan has to custom-make it and they will send it to your home or your home store. I don't know how, but my jewelry SA worked the magic. He found my ring in the back of the "vault" and got the approval for the bangle order. According to him, "you can almost get anything you want at the FSH, as long as you know where to ask and are willing to wait for it."

Attachments

• 20180405_164147_1522964507600.jpeg
    20180405_164147_1522964507600.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,196
Last edited:
I got the ring in white gold and I ordered the bangle at the FSH store. Yes, you can definitely order it, but only at the FSH store. It costs 2900 euros (white gold with diamonds, size standard) and you have to pay the whole amount, but you will get the VAT form immediately. It will take several months since the jewelry artisan has to custom-make it and they will send it to your home or your home store. I don't know how, but my jewelry SA worked the magic. He found my ring in the back of the "vault" and got the approval for the bangle order. According to him, "you can almost get anything you want at the FSH, as long as you know where to ask and are willing to wait for it."

Beautiful ring! You are absolutely right about the last statement. I’ve ordered gold jewelry from H.com twice, and both times they were special ordered from Paris because my size was sold out. You truly can get anything from FSH but you have to be willing to wait...and usually longer than the estimate that they give you.