Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hello all, does anyone know the price of this ring in euro and if is still available? Thanks in advance.View attachment 3987191

Hi! I don’t need know of the price in euro but just wanted to say that I have this ring and love it! I bought it many years ago though so not sure if it’s still available but if I remember correctly it wasn’t too expensive by Hermes jewelry standards.

Reactions: HerLuv
I took a photshot of my little RG collection :heart:
Signature is my IG account :smile:

Hi! I noticed you have the Ariane ring in rose gold in the picture! I'm really interested in getting the ring to wear for everyday use. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of it? Is it sturdy enough for everyday and have you enjoyed wearing it? Your RG collection is gorgeous!

Reactions: HeatherGrace
Hi! I noticed you have the Ariane ring in rose gold in the picture! I'm really interested in getting the ring to wear for everyday use. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of it? Is it sturdy enough for everyday and have you enjoyed wearing it? Your RG collection is gorgeous!
Thank you! Yes the ring is great for layering with more thin rings in different fingers.
Very subtle :heart:

Reactions: HeatherGrace
So happy I can add to this thread. Introducing my first H fine jewelry (I have a nice collection of H silver but this is my first rose gold piece).

Mini chain d’ancre. She’s so dainty and sweet. Perfect for layering. :love:

View attachment 3994428 View attachment 3994429 View attachment 3994430 View attachment 3994431
Now I kind of want more! :graucho::lol:

Congrats! Such a pretty and versatile piece. Love H rose gold, think you will get the second one soon. :biggrin:

CONGRATS!! :loveeyes: