Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I tried several of these and they are IMO very dainty. Best for stacking. Could be a cute pinky ring though if that's your thing.

Thanks. I just asked to reserve one. My fingers are so small, the tiniest rings look huge on me. I was thinking of stacking it with the galop small ring. Now not sure if that will work. But definitely hoping it’s not a pinky ring [emoji85]

So happy I can add to this thread. Introducing my first H fine jewelry (I have a nice collection of H silver but this is my first rose gold piece).

Mini chain d’ancre. She’s so dainty and sweet. Perfect for layering. :love:

View attachment 3994428 View attachment 3994429 View attachment 3994430 View attachment 3994431
Now I kind of want more! :graucho::lol:
Congrats!!! It is a very slippery slope that you have just headed down (in a very good way). And you wear it really well.

Reactions: SugarHazard