Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Wow! Do you know which styles? I saw on IG that someone posted a pic of a Kelly bracelet in WG with pink sapphire for the Hong Kong new flagship store opening. The IG story disappears after 24hours though so I couldn’t find it anymore.
White gold Kelly bracelet/bangle in blue sapphires and also in pink sapphires featured at the Hong Kong Central flagship store reopening. (credit: posharon via Instagram)
BluePinkSapphire.png
White gold and full pave pink sapphire Kelly bracelet/bangle
PinkSapphires.png
And pink sapphire rings with white gold.
PinkSapphireRings.png

Last edited:
Wow! Do you know which styles? I saw on IG that someone posted a pic of a Kelly bracelet in WG with pink sapphire for the Hong Kong new flagship store opening. The IG story disappears after 24hours though so I couldn’t find it anymore.
According to a friend who shops in HK, these items above were pre-launched for that store opening, but will be available worldwide. He found out for me bec I was thinking of ordering something. It ties in with your SA's intel.

Reactions: Meta
According to a friend who shops in HK, these items above were pre-launched for that store opening, but will be available worldwide. He found out for me bec I was thinking of ordering something. It ties in with your SA's intel.

Oohh what do you think of the pink/blue sapphires my dear? I’m guessing price point must be lower than diamonds.