Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Definitely! I just don't know when I will receive it. They didn't have a sample for me to try on, so my SA did the next best things: he measured my wrist and had me tried on the Ronde bracelet, which is similar in shape and thickness to the Punk Jonc bracelet.

Was wondering if you all can help me out. I have the ronde bracelet in white gold and diamond and just haven’t been wearing. I was thinking about changing the design by adding a thin stand of diamonds around the bracelet part. Do you think it’s silly to do this? I know it’s design to look this way but I’m just not wearing it as is.

Please let me know. Thank you!!

Was wondering if you all can help me out. I have the ronde bracelet in white gold and diamond and just haven’t been wearing. I was thinking about changing the design by adding a thin stand of diamonds around the bracelet part. Do you think it’s silly to do this? I know it’s design to look this way but I’m just not wearing it as is.

Please let me know. Thank you!!

Do you mean having diamonds set into the bracelet along this point? IMG_2446.jpg

Or do you mean adding another thin diamond bracelet next too it?

Adding another thing diamond bracelet next to it. Thanks!!!

I think that would be a great idea!

Not sure what budget you have or brands you are a fan of but here are a few suggestions from me:

Tiffany metro bangle: would look good in white gold or rose gold next to it

IMG_2447.jpg

Cartier free love: if you are into cartier but like removing your jewelry as you please this would be a good option. It is perfect for layering with the hermes! IMG_2448.jpg

Also comes with 10 diamonds if you don’t like the screw motifs that are recognizable IMG_2449.jpg

And of course the pave IMG_2450.jpg

And if you wanted a non-bangle style there are many many options of diamond tennis bracelets from almost any company. Of course you could always have one made by your preferred jeweler as well!

Hope this helps!

I think that would be a great idea!

Not sure what budget you have or brands you are a fan of but here are a few suggestions from me:

Tiffany metro bangle: would look good in white gold or rose gold next to it

View attachment 4033737

Cartier free love: if you are into cartier but like removing your jewelry as you please this would be a good option. It is perfect for layering with the hermes! View attachment 4033739

Also comes with 10 diamonds if you don’t like the screw motifs that are recognizable View attachment 4033740

And of course the pave View attachment 4033741

And if you wanted a non-bangle style there are many many options of diamond tennis bracelets from almost any company. Of course you could always have one made by your preferred jeweler as well!

Hope this helps!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1524287956.963965.jpg

Ask and you shall receive. ;) It's white gold stacked with the rose gold, if I recall correctly.
View attachment 3960088

When I tried on this dainty Punk ring... I had to take it home... here it is paired with the cartier love ring. Both in rose gold. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4006570

I got the ring in white gold and I ordered the bangle at the FSH store. Yes, you can definitely order it, but only at the FSH store. It costs 2900 euros (white gold with diamonds, size standard) and you have to pay the whole amount, but you will get the VAT form immediately. It will take several months since the jewelry artisan has to custom-make it and they will send it to your home or your home store. I don't know how, but my jewelry SA worked the magic. He found my ring in the back of the "vault" and got the approval for the bangle order. According to him, "you can almost get anything you want at the FSH, as long as you know where to ask and are willing to wait for it."

I am just venturing into Hermes fine jewelry and was searching for options on the website and really fell in love with this ring and bracelet. Thank you so much for the mod photos and congratulations to those who purchased it.
You can imagine my dismay when I found this thread and found out that it was very limited/not available after all! I am so glad I took the time to read to the end of the thread and find out the good news that it is available after all! Thank you all so much for sharing your helpful info every day [emoji177]

Reactions: sundaymorningrain
I asked my SA in Paris and she said It seems that the US website received the collection very early, before the decision of discontinuing the line was taken. US will be able to sell only the one that they already have.

She reminded me once again that these are quite delicate. She was the jewlrey sa at the podium so she has seen it in person.