Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
I feel like I won the lottery! After all the drama with flight cancellations due to the snow storm hitting NYC and Air France going on strike I made it to Paris a day earlier than I planned and my Hermes angel came through with this beautiful bag. Presenting my Togo Kelly 32 color Etoupe with PHW. I can’t stop smiling I’m so happy. Switching my bag out now to wear her and off to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

View attachment 4009150
View attachment 4009151

Kelly Power 4Eva. Congratulations!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: christina86
I feel like I won the lottery! After all the drama with flight cancellations due to the snow storm hitting NYC and Air France going on strike I made it to Paris a day earlier than I planned and my Hermes angel came through with this beautiful bag. Presenting my Togo Kelly 32 color Etoupe with PHW. I can’t stop smiling I’m so happy. Switching my bag out now to wear her and off to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

View attachment 4009150
View attachment 4009151
Lovely color! I love a less structured Kelly. This may not even apply to your situation/goals, but if you use your bag before going it's not eligible for tax refund right?

View attachment 4009150
View attachment 4009151

Congrats, I can’t be happier for you! Enjoy her in great health... cheers!

View attachment 4009150
View attachment 4009151
Congratulations! Can't wait to read about your story.

View attachment 4009150
View attachment 4009151

Yaaaaaaaay!!! So glad that you made it there safely AND scored a beautiful K32!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip

My first Hermes post :biggrin:
I've gone through the last 100 post let's say and not everyone who visited Paris stores is clear around whether they had a purchase history (in their country of origin/Paris) so i'm unsure whether the ladies who scored the B/K/C get the deal because somehow Hermes SAs were aware of their past spending or not.
I'm contemplating purchasing B/K at some point in future and not keen to buy a. other H bags b. clothes (not the size for high end fashion) c. shoes (size 12 US lol so it won't happen) d. expensive jewellery (don't wear it). I do like their leather bracelets and to some extent scarves + will be keen to get a Kelly wallet. But all of this won't ever add up to major purchase history. I'm based in the UK so London is my nearest store, however i see no problem on jumping on Eurostar and getting to Paris in 2-3 hours so rather Paris would be my destination.
Would you guys be inclined to take the reseller/pre-owned route or just go to Paris every now and then and try. I know the game, you need to be super nice, appreciate the brand, know the leathers/colours, don't count on getting the neutrals. But apart from that - does this strategy make sense (to try 5-6x per year in Paris without a major purchase history)?
Apologies if the question is dumb but just can't tell from the recent posts.

Reactions: hopiko
@Masao
Oh how nice!!!! I was after a mini K but couldn’t get one last Friday... turned down a B25 and mini verrou and the new patchwork K and got offered a SO (still in shock)
I may try again in April or May although I m still on ban island....

Best of luck for your C!!!!!!!!!

@DYH
Very happy for you!!! I do wish to have my own SA but as long as it s at FSH, I know we are all taken care of!! Good luck to u too!!!

Please come back and share your adventures!!!
Happy to report that the appt was a success!

I took home (and i posted this in a separae thread on latest purchase as well as not sure whats the best place to share this exciting news):

Mini bolide rose pourpre
Samurao scarf in color 05 AND!!
Kelly 28 sellier letter H!!!! (See pix)

So happy!

Attachments

• 57C9E693-02C9-40EA-9D20-A1451F516122.jpeg
    57C9E693-02C9-40EA-9D20-A1451F516122.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,646

I took home (and i posted this in a separae thread on latest purchase as well as not sure whats the best place to share this exciting news):

Mini bolide rose pourpre

So happy!

WOOOOWW! Congratulations. Excellent haul and I love that chicken. :lol:

Reactions: DYH

Mini bolide rose pourpre

So happy!

Love your haul, major congrats! That chicken tho!!!

Mini bolide rose pourpre

So happy!

OMG...I just love that chicken joy + colour match going on right there!! Congrats on your shopping loot and enjoy using them always. I love the Samurai scarf too

Reactions: Revrev and DYH
I've gone through the last 100 post let's say and not everyone who visited Paris stores is clear around whether they had a purchase history (in their country of origin/Paris) so i'm unsure whether the ladies who scored the B/K/C get the deal because somehow Hermes SAs were aware of their past spending or not.
I'm contemplating purchasing B/K at some point in future and not keen to buy a. other H bags b. clothes (not the size for high end fashion) c. shoes (size 12 US lol so it won't happen) d. expensive jewellery (don't wear it). I do like their leather bracelets and to some extent scarves + will be keen to get a Kelly wallet. But all of this won't ever add up to major purchase history. I'm based in the UK so London is my nearest store, however i see no problem on jumping on Eurostar and getting to Paris in 2-3 hours so rather Paris would be my destination.
Would you guys be inclined to take the reseller/pre-owned route or just go to Paris every now and then and try. I know the game, you need to be super nice, appreciate the brand, know the leathers/colours, don't count on getting the neutrals. But apart from that - does this strategy make sense (to try 5-6x per year in Paris without a major purchase history)?
From this thread, i’ve read that purchase history outside of EU can’t be “seen” by SAs in Paris. And vice versa. Their systems are not linked. If i lived in the UK, it wouldnt be a question to try in Paris. My first H bag (k32) was from FSH, no EU / paris purchase history. I’m based in California.

You can be offered a bag with no purchase history in Paris so I would definitely pop over and try your luck!

Reactions: EmilyM111

Mini bolide rose pourpre

So happy!
The chicken! So perfectly matched to your lovely new bag! :smile: Congratulations.

Mini bolide rose pourpre

So happy!
Congratulations
Do you mind sharing the price for this lettre k in euro