Your Hermès in action!

:yes:. I love everything! Especially the dalmation buffalo K! :love:

So beautiful and unique!

Astonishing bag- just a work of art...and so rare! Beautiful pic!

Thank you for your kind words.. I am actually struggling with this bag as I finds it hard to match. Especially with charms and twilly..

Twilly makes it look so busy!

And I always end up in black and/or white ensemble outfits when I bring Ms Dalmation out..

This bag reminds me of Jessica in Sex and the City!

Reactions: Hermezzy
Have tried etoupe with RGHW so far. And i agree it looked great blended well with my small wrist but unsure if i should stay with RGHW... I have a clic clac in RGHW already which i stack with pandora bracelet and will stack with a behapi when i buy that too. But CDC is generally a solo bracelet on a small wrist so wondering if i should venture into PHW to match my B or GHW to match my K. Decisions...

I haven't seen that one yet, etoupe with RGHW, it must be gorgeous! I know it's not easy to pick just one so I'm sure I'll add more and more along the way. They are so addictive. I'm sure that whatever you will pick it will go perfectly with the rest of your collection. It's part of the H magic I guess ;)

View attachment 3682258 miss Kelly worn casually.

I just love everything in this pic :loveeyes:. So effortlessly chic. I'm dreaming about that croc CDC with Phw now that I've been bitten by the CDC bug:blush:.

Reactions: PurseOnFleek