Your Hermès in action!

You should def try few on before you decide. I wasn't planning to get this combination. I wanted the " classic" black and GHW to match the gold hardware on my birkin but it looked so huge on my slim wrist (I'm a T2 in cdc sizing). I also tried the bleu paon with phw and that too looked bulky. My SA suggested this one which instantly looked better. Any specific colours on your mind?
Have tried etoupe with RGHW so far. And i agree it looked great blended well with my small wrist but unsure if i should stay with RGHW... I have a clic clac in RGHW already which i stack with pandora bracelet and will stack with a behapi when i buy that too. But CDC is generally a solo bracelet on a small wrist so wondering if i should venture into PHW to match my B or GHW to match my K. Decisions...

Love it ! how could you find a dress that matches so perfectly ?

Thanks! Actually I have had the dress for at least a year or two already. I think I posted a pic Mother's Day last year, I'm wearing the same dress with my KP.

Earlier in the season I also bought an H pareo that matches. I've been wearing it as a scarf under my navy spring jacket almost every day lately as it's still been very chilly. It's a color that really suits me. [emoji322][emoji4]

I thought Chevre exterior on Bs & Ks only come in SO ??

Nope. I was offered in store by my SA last April. I guess it's possible it had been a SO and had been rejected, but from what I understood from my SA, it was not.

I got a black chèvre B last year which was not a SO!

Freckles, love your B, just got the same combo but Togo at FSH! It is such a warm color with gold...and I love your chèvre!

:heart: