Your Hermès in action!

My very first CDC in action having lunch at my favourite restaurant. I picked it few days ago and now I'm so in love with etoupe [emoji813]. Waiting for the matching belt to arrive soon. Thanks for letting me share ;)
Love this colour on you suits you perfectly. Im looking to get a CDC too but I'm unsure of what hardware to go with as im a mixed metals wearer [emoji21]

View attachment 3680722 My outfit from yesterday with my Bolide 27 in Rouge Vif. Thanks for letting me share :flowers:
Very comfortable dressing ~ bolide looks great with the ensemble
View attachment 3681107 having lunch..[emoji847][emoji847]
Looks like a retro cool place for lunch!
Too matchy-matchy? [emoji38]

View attachment 3681273
Never! Monochromatic is totally in trend has been for a little while now[emoji5]
View attachment 3681689

Here is my simple action shot today. Kelly 28 dalmation phw, and I still am admiring my paddock charm. Pairing this bag with a black and white ensemble, with barenia cape cod watch.

TGIF!
Beautiful. I love your charm its hard to come by in Aus [emoji20]

Reactions: BBC
Love this colour on you suits you perfectly. Im looking to get a CDC too but I'm unsure of what hardware to go with as im a mixed metals wearer [emoji21]

You should def try few on before you decide. I wasn't planning to get this combination. I wanted the " classic" black and GHW to match the gold hardware on my birkin but it looked so huge on my slim wrist (I'm a T2 in cdc sizing). I also tried the bleu paon with phw and that too looked bulky. My SA suggested this one which instantly looked better. Any specific colours on your mind?

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
You look FAB!!!!

Thank you!!! [emoji259]

Love it! Stunning, BBC! :heart:

Thanks so much!!! [emoji254]

I like it! The hair makes it all work together, IMHO.

Aw thank you!!! Finally got my hair done yesterday too....the grays were bad!!! [emoji28]

Too much is never enough!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Lol yay! Thanks!!! [emoji4]

Soo beautiful :loveeyes:! Now I need a cute little pink B to match my dans un jardin twillies :graucho:lol

Thank you!!! [emoji3]

Spring has been sooooo slooooow to arrive, I want to finally enjoy it!

Never! Monochromatic is totally in trend has been for a little while now[emoji5]

Hey great! I'm on trend!!! [emoji28] Thanks!!! [emoji254]