Your Hermès in action!

I love that rodeo. Matches you Malachite B so well !! :love::love:

Thanks dear! Funny story about the rodeo....my SA knows I love the bicolor ones (which this one is) so she showed it to me and said it would be perfect for malachite. I had ask her for a b30 in malachite at the time and we were waiting for it to arrive. I asked her if we had another bag in malachite just to make sure the rodeo matched and she came back with a big box. In it was my b30 malachite. She is the sweetest!

Love them both. Im particularly envious of the GrisM Birkin hehehe
Kelly is loving Spring Flowers [emoji259] View attachment 3680133
Great photo liz~
View attachment 3680433
I know this is spring /summer colour and it's 13 degree outside ☃️ but I just can't help myself to take his cutie out for work [emoji173]️
Its getting cold in Aus. I am the same i wear colours i feel like regardless of weather. Great way to brighten a winters day too [emoji5]️
View attachment 3680484

View attachment 3680488

View attachment 3680489

My OOTD.. vintage kelly 32 rouge vif with gold paddock charm.

Finally take out this red croc kelly dog bracelet to work!
All your H looks great[emoji106]

This is part of the new curiosite series of bracelet charms? I bought into the necklace too as I love convertible and versatile items.. I get so much more mileage out of it!

Gonna try it next round as a bag charm!
View attachment 3679917

Thanks for sharing this [emoji7] really love it, I have never seen it in Australia I need to ask my SA about it! Would be really cute to use this as a bag charm[emoji4]