Your Hermès in action!

The more you baby a bag and call attention to it out in the world, i.e.: padding or a blanket, it's own chair, hanging it off the side of a table-the more conspicuous you make the bag which to me is far more dangerous than it sitting on the floor. Don't make your bag a target because you're afraid of it getting dirty. Better to be safe and get some Lexol wipes to wipe it down if you do have to put it some place like the floor under the table safely by your feet.

Can't agree more. Sitting on a floor can avoid careless waiters too. My box kelly got soaked once by a waiter. Luckily, I wiped quickly and it was fine:smile:.

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Hi there! My verrou 21 can at 1 time contains the following: iphone 7 plus, iPad mini, calvi card holder, Bastia coin pouch, my small drawstring hermes dustbag (recycle from my H shoes) containing my car key and other keys, pens, power bank, lipstick. Rather a lot!

IMG_1492743468.034609.jpg

Hope this helps. My IPhone also can go inside but if cos I used it to take pictures!

The more you baby a bag and call attention to it out in the world, i.e.: padding or a blanket, it's own chair, hanging it off the side of a table-the more conspicuous you make the bag which to me is far more dangerous than it sitting on the floor. Don't make your bag a target because you're afraid of it getting dirty. Better to be safe and get some Lexol wipes to wipe it down if you do have to put it some place like the floor under the table safely by your feet.

I understand the safety concern, but it is not the problem where I live or the places I go to. It's more about keeping it clean. I also appreciate the craftsmanship and the 2-3 month salary I've put into it to put it on the floor. I guess I'll be less careful with my 2nd or 3rd bag. Thanks for the lexol wipes tip, def getting some.

Congratulations dear!! She is gorgeous :loveeyes::love:. Enjoy her in good health and post lots of pix.

And please don't put your bags on the floor:no:, I've read on some other post that it's a bad "karma". Nobody gave me any looks when I put a napkin under my bag, or maybe I didn't care enough to notice :graucho::coolio: lol

Yes, I've heard that also and if there's not an extra seat available i just put it behind me in my seat or use a purse hanger and hang up from the table.
I always put something under by bags when I placed them down even in my car [emoji23]

I dont like the idea of bad karma [emoji15] ... I also like to not be conspicuous with my H bags because alot of people dont know what they are and their value which i much prefer for my own safety; my husband has asked some women before that he works with if they know the brand Hermes and all have responded no he never continued on to explain the brands value he just likes to ask people and tease me that no one knows the expensive brand I love lol. Usually i put my bag on a seat next to me if available but if no alternative ill place on the floor between my feet but i dont think i will do it with my trench K because of its colour as opposed to my black B; hopefully no bad karma for those moments im kind of superstitious so now you got me thinking! [emoji58]

thank you dear! :hugs:

thank you. i had a great time! and congrats on your new K..[emoji2]

Congratulations! Trench is such a gorgeous color [emoji813]
Thankyou Chincac & Rami [emoji171]
Out and about with my B25 in Prune. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3673702
The b25 looks good on you and seems you can carry it in the crook of your arm . Some people complain thats the issue they have with the b25 that its purely handheld.