Am I the only one who's had enough pink?

That's true, I guess that's LVs way of saying at least they did something in blue. There's the colour ice (baby blue) but only available in SC and Babylone. They could have made more pieces in that colour!

+1 I love the new color of Ice. That Babylone in Ice is TDF... but I already have it in Magnolia and White so no Ice for me this Season! :girlsigh:

+1 I love the new color of Ice. That Babylone in Ice is TDF... but I already have it in Magnolia and White so no Ice for me this Season! :girlsigh:

I loooove the Babylone, such a classic beauty.
How about the perforated SC in ice? A different style at least[emoji6] That's the only way I'm justifying buying it plus it's blue!

I´m not a pink person at all. Don´t own any bags or SLGs in this color. So yes, I´d rather see some other spring colors, like a light blue.
I do love red and a rich coral though, but not the poppy.

On the other hand I´m glad I won´t be tempted too much by all the new pink bags :biggrin:.

I loooove the Babylone, such a classic beauty.
How about the perforated SC in ice? A different style at least[emoji6] That's the only way I'm justifying buying it plus it's blue!

Oh wow, the perforated SC in Ice is gorgeous! That is one beautiful handbag. Unfortunately, my wallet is out of business for a bit, :girlsigh: or I would grab that SC in a heart beat...

Pinks the only colour for me!! Or maybe black & turquoise !
I feel most styles end up with to many colours I don't like!
Yellow dark red orange green eggplant.
I guess it's the way you look at 😋

It can be a bit much certainly in some shades and I think some are hard to pull off if you are more mature. I really love a nice bright shocking pink though and was hoping the rumours that the new iPhone SE was going to come in shocking pink were true, sadly not the case.

I agree. But these colors sell so well in the Asian markets which I believe is a huge part of their revenue.

I have been waiting for a good malachite green for what feels like the length of my life lol. I wish they would focus on their own signature colors. Like Hermes with their varieties. If the prices weren't crazy I would start opting for that brand just to have those gorgeous colors lol.

It's not just you feeling this way. I've been practically begging LV to re-introduce some beautiful new blues and greens...I remember the blue nuit and would love to see it, or an equivalent, again or a nice rich emerald.

So sick of the pinks and reds! Warm colors do go well with monogram, so I guess that's part of the appeal. I don't care if they think blue doesn't go as well with monogram...I'd die for a NF with blue interior. WITHOUT a big V on the front. :lol:

Last edited: