Am I the only one who's had enough pink?

tripamy

Oct 4, 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
I have nothing against the color pink itself. It's happy, it's cheerful, it's springtime. I wish, though, that LV would offer more items and interiors in more or different color choices than shades of pink/poppy/grape/rose. Maybe I'm just being cranky. It must sell well.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
For some reason it's the in color right now in everything not just the interior lining. It's clothes, shoes - you name it. Pink happens to be my favorite color but you are right there has been a lot of it. Breast Cancer awareness has a lot to do with it as well.

slang

O.G.
Oct 26, 2008
True North Strong & Free!
I hate the colour pink lol! I own nothing pink. No clothes, purses, make up, nail polish - nothing!
I really wish LV would scale back on so much pink but I guess it's good for my wallet

Exquisite_Iam

Jun 24, 2012
Pink is a beautiful color, and it happens to be my favorite color as well.
Yes, I think it does sell extremely well.

But, I get where you are coming from. It would be nice if LV offered a wider selection of colors. Or custom orders perhaps...

Definitely more slg options...

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
LV has offered many pretty pink shades over the past few years -- love them, love pink -- but I'd like to see others colors as well.

Cheetah7

Aug 19, 2009
on a roller coaster
Pink is one of my favorite colors and that's why I opted for one with the pivoine interior. However I do agree that they should offer more colors like deep emeralds or jewel tone colors in general.

Oct 27, 2013
Canada
I've noticed LV seems to do the blues and turquoise once a year around spring. Everything else after is pink! I'm not a pink fan at all and would love to see more beautiful blues (true blue not the purple-blue), reds and true purples. Guess one day they will eventually hear us out.

chasy.price

Feb 4, 2012
I've noticed LV seems to do the blues and turquoise once a year around spring. Everything else after is pink! I'm not a pink fan at all and would love to see more beautiful blues (true blue not the purple-blue), reds and true purples. Guess one day they will eventually hear us out.

There is nothing blue/turquoise this year (unless you count denim) and I am very disappointed.

I definitely need more blue or just cold tone variations.

Katelynsc

Mar 1, 2016
England
I really don't like pink at all it's far to sweet and sickly for my taste, however I love the new croisette so I'm hoping the lining doesn't show when it's closed.
I'd love some turquoise or apple green or proper navy.