Am I the only one who's had enough pink?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have nothing against the color pink itself. It's happy, it's cheerful, it's springtime. I wish, though, that LV would offer more items and interiors in more or different color choices than shades of pink/poppy/grape/rose. Maybe I'm just being cranky. It must sell well.

2. For some reason it's the in color right now in everything not just the interior lining. It's clothes, shoes - you name it. Pink happens to be my favorite color but you are right there has been a lot of it. Breast Cancer awareness has a lot to do with it as well.

3. I hate the colour pink lol! I own nothing pink. No clothes, purses, make up, nail polish - nothing!
    I really wish LV would scale back on so much pink but I guess it's good for my wallet

4. Im longing for blue, silver, grey or deep red. Too much pink shades for me recently.

5. Pink is a beautiful color, and it happens to be my favorite color as well.
    Yes, I think it does sell extremely well.

But, I get where you are coming from. It would be nice if LV offered a wider selection of colors. Or custom orders perhaps...

Definitely more slg options...

6. LV has offered many pretty pink shades over the past few years -- love them, love pink -- but I'd like to see others colors as well.

7. Wish I didn't love it as much as I do

8. I think pink is cute, but yeah, I wish they offered more purple (not pinkish purple) or green/turquoise; especially in SLGs.

9. Pink is one of my favorite colors and that's why I opted for one with the pivoine interior. However I do agree that they should offer more colors like deep emeralds or jewel tone colors in general.

10. No, I've been saying forever that I'm tired of it, and want to see more blues, greens, purples, oranges, anything.

11. Yes! I love pink! :girlsigh:

12. I'm with you, I am so over pink

13. I've noticed LV seems to do the blues and turquoise once a year around spring. Everything else after is pink! I'm not a pink fan at all and would love to see more beautiful blues (true blue not the purple-blue), reds and true purples. Guess one day they will eventually hear us out.

14. There is nothing blue/turquoise this year (unless you count denim) and I am very disappointed.

I definitely need more blue or just cold tone variations.

15. I really don't like pink at all it's far to sweet and sickly for my taste, however I love the new croisette so I'm hoping the lining doesn't show when it's closed.
    I'd love some turquoise or apple green or proper navy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice