Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

There is def two sizes for the daily zippy; I saw both of them at the same time and ended up buying the larger one for $2400. The smaller one was $2100. I love the strap length; it was longer than the mini rectangle flap that I tried on at the same time.
Can you please post a pic and dimensions of the larger one?
Yes! My SA tried to look up the product number for the 2100 zippy and it didn't show up in Saks computer. He said mine (2400) must be bigger. So glad to hear this.
Can you please post a picture with the dimensions, etc?? Thanks!!!!
Can someone post a pic of the tag and box info for the larger zippy? TIA!!! I'm trying to get one.
I'm learning so much from this thread, thanks to everyone! I would also love to see pics of the larger one, the tag and/or sticker on the box, the dimensions and the length of the strap drop. :smile:

Oh PrincessCyress you are killing me:biggrin: I wish I could find a t mini for you:biggrin:
You're so sweet, Greengoddess8! It won't be a bad thing if I just surrender the turquoise mini to my wishlist for now. I'll need something to do during my very long upcoming stay on ban island, so I can stay busy looking at and revising my wishlist on a daily basis. :smile:
I love that you have a fuchsia mini hotline:biggrin:
Lol @ "fuchsia mini hotline"!!! :smile:
PrincessCypress what about the larger zippy then? That might work perfectly:biggrin:
That's a good thought...but I'll wait till we get more info posted on this thread, plus pics! :smile:

Can you please post a picture with the dimensions, etc?? Thanks!!!!

Hi, the code for the daily zippy is A92162-Y01480, its dimensions are 5x8x2. The chain length is the same as the woc and is removable. I believe it is only available in lambskin with shw, i've seen it in beige, mint green, navy blue and black. There are pictures of the bag on the Chanel spring/Summer 2014 thread, but i dont remember which page it's on. hth :smile:

Last edited:
Hi, the code for the daily zippy is A92162-Y01480, its dimensions are 5x8x2. The chain length is the same as the woc. I believe it is only available in lambskin with shw, i've seen it in beige, mint green, navy blue and black. There are pictures of the bag on the Chanel spring/Summer 2014 thread, but i dont remember which page it's on. hth :smile:

Sorry, pics of the bag are on the mini mini mini flap thread page 351.

Hi, the code for the daily zippy is A92162-Y01480, its dimensions are 5x8x2. The chain length is the same as the woc and is removable. I believe it is only available in lambskin with shw, i've seen it in beige, mint green, navy blue and black. There are pictures of the bag on the Chanel spring/Summer 2014 thread, but i dont remember which page it's on. hth :smile:

And which zippy are you referring to the $2100 or the $2400? Thanks!

I am running out for several hours, but can someone direct me to instructions on how to post photos from IPhone and MacAir? I will post dimensions and item numbers as well.

I am running out for several hours, but can someone direct me to instructions on how to post photos from IPhone and MacAir? I will post dimensions and item numbers as well.

On the iPhone, when you click reply at the bottom there are 3 images (camera, photo, bird) choose the photo image and you can then choose which photo from your camera roll you want to attach to your reply.

So I went today to look at the daily zippy. It's way to small for my needs. Ugh!! I have one in route to me due to arrive Thursday! Now I need to send it right back.

Which size did you try? The fact that there's a bigger size made me wonder? My SA really said it was so small but I'm not sure which size he was referring to.

You're so sweet, Greengoddess8! It won't be a bad thing if I just surrender the turquoise mini to my wishlist for now. I'll need something to do during my very long upcoming stay on ban island, so I can stay busy looking at and revising my wishlist on a daily basis. :smile:

Lol @ "fuchsia mini hotline"!!! :smile:

That's a good thought...but I'll wait till we get more info posted on this thread, plus pics! :smile:

How's the fuchsia hotline today!:biggrin:. I know I think I need to start packing for ban island soon....

Here is a pic of the one that's on it's way. View attachment 2536775
View attachment 2536776

Sorry that the size of the bag will not work out for you. It is very pretty. The one you have coming looks different from the other bag in this thread since the front pocket with the turnlock is smaller than the back zip compartment. It looks like the other bag has a front pocket that is the same size as the back zip compartment.